Wo Ai Ni(Ch3:?)

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished it, and I thoroughly enjoyed. Its a cute romantic comedy, and there were some parts that made me crack up. My favorite couple was Jern and Pok, they were so funnie, fighting all the time, and Jern is such a big dork with his bushy eyebrows and wide smile. I would recommend this drama if you like light funnie romantic comedies. The story of the grandparents was interesting.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
an la said:
I just finished it, and I thoroughly enjoyed. Its a cute romantic comedy, and there were some parts that made me crack up. My favorite couple was Jern and Pok, they were so funnie, fighting all the time, and Jern is such a big dork with his bushy eyebrows and wide smile. I would recommend this drama if you like light funnie romantic comedies. The story of the grandparents was interesting.
[post="150040"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing the details, An la. The lakorn sounds so cute!! :w000t: I can't wait to see it for myself.

kermint

sarNie Adult
if who haven't see this lakorn yet then i think you guys should go watch tho........this is a cute lakorn ahhahaaha

i just finish thid lakorn

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
DEFINITELY SHOULD WATCH IT!!!.... i have it uploaded iin BM and my archive section....
[post="151193"][/post]​
Thanks for all your uploads, SunStar. It's a long lakorn, but I'm sure every episodes are worth watching. I'm in the process of downloading each episodes and I can't wait to see them all!!

plib

sarNie Egg
i want to watch this lakorn but I can not find, so sad :cry1: