Who will Nathalie Davies choose?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Nathalie has to choose between these two guys in a new mv called Ruk 3 Sao (love triangle) by Prikthai.....one of the guy is her ex-boyfriend who left her but she still loves him and this other guy who has been nice to her all along and stood by her side...who will she choose...see for yourself

http://video.sanook.com/MV_รั�สา...299-player.html

The guy that wears glasses is the guy that is always by her side and the other dude is her ex....

GOOD MV!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sort of remind me of that MV with Tata Young but with tears. They both seemed to love her deeply and it is just
so sad she had to die.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
OMG can they at least make the accident a lil more sutle. I mean, she literally flew...looked so animated. It actually made me laugh then i knew it was part of the mv. Most accidents, the person would roll on top of the car then fall off...it would had been more depressing to me. I thought it was a joke or something.

But wow, i think Natalie is gorgeous...envy! lol But overall i liked it...and i wouldn't have chosen anyone of them.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG can they at least make the accident a lil more sutle. I mean, she literally flew...looked so animated. It actually made me laugh then i knew it was part of the mv. Most accidents, the person would roll on top of the car then fall off...it would had been more depressing to me. I thought it was a joke or something.

But wow, i think Natalie is gorgeous...envy! lol But overall i liked it...and i wouldn't have chosen anyone of them.
I guess I was not alone. I was afraid to bring that up. And why is the boyfriend always hottier than the guy friends in mv. LMAO

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
LOLZ, I know right...man I thought her ex is cuter than her guy friend

It's always like that LOL And the guy that the girl is really not "in love" with is always the nerdy uglier one. But the cute one is always the one whos hurts the girl. *geeees*

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
this is one of the best mv..i haven't seen many good one like this in a while..
love this mv and song now..so emotional...
both guys are..well they have to live with it now.......