which role/character would you play...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah I like the feisty characters too. They're more memorable. But not the one note straight up evil types, the complex ones, where they're a bit bad and crazy but also vulnerable. I think those would be challenging to play, like Sai in Sai See Plerng, Pralee in So Saneha, Karng in Samee Tee Tra.

I also like the fun loving mischievous characters, like new Wanida, Kate in Leh Ratree, Sa Bai in Yai Bai Bah, Nit in King Gor Rah. These are hard to act cause it's a fine line between being cute and being annoying. Not everyone can pull off the cutesy bratty act and instead come off over the top annoying.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I'd play sammies role in "bundai Dok ruk".
Me and Meegrob have the same additude, we kick asses if peole messes with us, back upour friends, and can be super girly sometimes.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I know you said only one, but lol i really can't choose between these 2.

Pohjamah...she just has this EPIC role. I just love the idea of a girl going on a quest to bring honor back to her family. She is not perfect, but she aint stupid either. I love that she went through so much ups in down in the course of the lakorn, she had her defeats and she had her victories. From the first episode to the last, she has changed and grown so much as a person, it really does take the viewers on a journey with her. And most of all, she have such a sincere, inteligent husband. I want a man like Chaiglum...he has so much integrety, not much pra'eks like him nowadays in lakorns...

and second...Kat from Yok Lai Meh (Cloud Jade). First and for most I would not mind digging into her closet at all. Oh God all her outfits were SPECTACULAR!! and then her hair, nearly perfect in every single scene. Kat and Poh's character embodies a lot of the same qualities. Kat is also very strong minded, and in terms that cause some of her problems. Kat is also on a quest involving family. But most of all I love how mature and modern Kat is throughout the lakorn. How I would kill to be like her. Oh and I wouldn't mind laying on the carpet with Rome either LoL