In your opinion, which pair's cuter?

• Total voters

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
So here are the choices:

Bie & Peung

or Dan & Best

Here are my votes:

1) Bie & Peung: If you study the very first picture of them, you'll notice that their face structures are very similar---such as their noses and chins.
I think this makes them a perfect match. ^.^
And yes, Dan and Best both do have dimples, but I'm still more fond of Bie and Peung. :)

2) Bie & Peung

3) Dan & Best

3) Bie & Peung

4) Bie & Peung: Since I've already seen bits and pieces of Bie in Hua Jai Sila---which was a revenge lakorn---I'm very confident in him playing that role again.
As for Peung, I already love her with Bie, so I'd definitely ADORE her in a revenge lakorn with him. x3

5) Dan & Best: Between the two pairings, I'd have to say Dan and Best are definitely goofier (at least that's what I made out from Dan's music videos); therefore, I believe they'd do a better job in a comedy/romance than Bie and Peung would.

6) Bie & Peung: Just cause Peung has already been in two period lakorns (Tarab Sin Din Fah and Ngao Asoke) and did an acceptable job, in my opinion.
Plus, she has the look that I can imagine people back then having.
As for Bie, I think he could pull off both the look and acting as well.
Dan and Best, on the other hand, have more of the modern look---NOT that it's a bad thing; it's just not the right look for a period drama.

So vote and tell me what you guys think in the reply section below!
Thanks! ;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. is this a random poll? anyways.. i realized that 6/7 votes of mines were for dan and best..

my reasons why..

1) I actually find Dan and Best a cuter pair due to their adorable dimples!!

2)mature - i would actually have to say dan/best
innocent - bie/peung
young - bie/peung
fresh - bie/peung

and so thats how i got bie/peung for number 2..

3)I think dan and best looks goofier XD.

4)I would be more excited to see dan and best in a slap/kiss lakorn since they look more mature and not like little kids..

5)Dan and best in a revenge/hate lakorn... same answer applies to number 4..

6) I believe dan and best could do a better job in a comedy/romance lakorn.. i've seen dan play the roles before too ^_^..

7) I also picked dan and best in a period lakorn because i can see them pulling it off.. bie doesnt have that old style look.. and i've seen dan pull off the modern-ish old style look in pbee kaew nang hong..

and there was absolutely no bias involved in my voting though i knew of dan before hand lol.. i based my voting on the pics above only.. and from my little knowledge lol..

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
mainhiathao: I agree. ^.^
aikoden: Yes, this is a random poll.

Thanks everyone for voting!
And mainhiathao and aikoden for posting your reasons! :)