Votes: 0 0.0%
  • both

• neither

• Total voters

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i wanted to which one you prefer to watch....two noon and both "dealing" with the record business.....they both are on fri-sun....which one do you all watch.....and which ones do you like more...i know that others like me, like both of them..but you have to choose one...the one that would come out on top^^
-->in my opinion: noon s and tye--funny and nice to watch...but noon w and cee--interesting and i like to watch them......so overall i choose noon w and cee.....

-Nang Sao Puck Kee Lew (Noon S & Tye) (ch.3)
Fri-Sun (6 episode so far)

Quick Overview: She is the ugly duckling and he is the handsome, playboy son to a rich record executive. His father wants him to straighten up and join the company. He agrees if he gets a sexy personal assistant. What he gets is some fugly looking girl who is hired to keep him in check. When she transforms into a beautiful swan, he begins to fall for her.

-Pleng Din Klin Dao (Cee and Noon ) (ch.7)
Fri-Sun (6 episodes to far)

Quick Overview: A love story between an aspiring singer with a tragic past and a struggling record executive.

credit to: http://lakorns.wordpress.com/2008/03/04/wh...airing-lakorns/

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm not watching any of those 2 lakorns right now. my sister seems to be enjoying Nang Sao Pakee Reiow though. She woke me up by her exuberant laughter. I picked Noon Woranuch and neither for the pr'eks becuase I kind of like them both... Cee is kind of topping to me though.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i AM CURRENTLY WATCHiNG TAE/NOON S LAKORN & SO FAR i'M LOViNG iT!

i HAVEN'T WATCH CEE/NOON W LAKORN YET SO i DONT KNOW HOW THAT LAKORN iS.

i'VE NOTiCED THAT CEE & TAE KiNDA LOOK ALiKE...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Not watching either of them...still trying to find another lakorn to watch...waiting for SB to air.

I picked Noon W, but Noon S is okay too...I picked Cee cuz I think he's funny but I like Tye too...but didn't know both were on at the same time LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
x3 Noon S. I like Noon W, but I lOVE Noon S! ever since Kuey Yai Sapai Lek and urm Sao Puen Jao Sanae x33 love her even more since yutthakarn hark karn thong can't believe it end TT.TT

Susie

sarNie Adult
i like both lakorns. nang sow pai kee reow is hilarious!! i like both noon. if only noon s hair was long that i would enjoy it more cos her hair is the same length like tye. no offense to her fans. I LOVE CEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SOUNDTRACK TO COME OUT!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ANSWER #1: Nang Sao Puck Kee Lew
ANSWER #2: Nang Sao Puck Kee Lew
ANSWER #3: NOON S CAUSE I LIKE HER IN THE LAKORN WITH ROME..
ANSWER #4: NIETHER...BUT MY ANSWER KINDA GOES TOWARD CEE A LILO..

Ana

sarNie Adult
I 1st started off really liking both lakorn. But after awhile I got alittle tired of Noon-Tye lakorn. But of course when it's dub I'll definitely buy and watch it. Right now I'm all focus on Pleng Din klin Dao :p . I've alwayz been a Noon W fan and I still am. BTW the two ladies I say I like Noon S so much nowadayz. I mean I've rewatched all Noon S lakorns and I happen to like her so much after watching YKHT :lol: . She is so pretty, I wish she would of kept her long hair. One thing I can not stand is that her hair and Tye hair looks the same :huh: . It's like watching two tye..LOL..regardless of that, they have a very cute chemistry :lol: :D . Lastly, btw Cee and Tye I say Cee all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p :wub:

Susie

sarNie Adult
i like both cee&tye. i totally feel u the ana!! cee bay bay!!!!!!! however, i think that tye has a cute dressing style.