WHERE TO DOWNLOAD HMONG MOVIES & HMONG SONGS???

paxiong04

sarNie Egg
I WANT TO KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD HMONG MOVIES & SONGS... I DONT HAVE TIME TO GO FIND OUT ABOUT THE NEW MOVIES AND SONGS...

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
nkaujhmong.com

hmongmusic.org

both of these have a lot of music but its kinda tricky to DL from them. They both have the same procedure though. Lemme know if you can't DL from these sites.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmong.com

hmongmusic.org

both of these have a lot of music but its kinda tricky to DL from them. They both have the same procedure though. Lemme know if you can't DL from these sites.
how do u listen or download the songs in hmongmusic.org???? i cant listen nor dl it... am i missing a plug in or sumthin?? i dont kno..

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmong.com

hmongmusic.org

yeah meeh too i can't even download or listen to it. i'm dumb, can you please me how to listen or download it . thanks a lot.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
hrm....when i go listen to it i just click on whoever it is that i want to listen to and then click on the title of the song. When you click on the artist a new window should pop up (although some of them don't have any).

When you DownLoad:
you open up the song you want to DL.
While its playing, right click in the little box (the one where you can play foward etc. etc.)
Right click on the song and copy the link under properties to ur DL manager and save it to watever your using to play and burn ur music (ex. windows media player)

azncritics

sarNie Egg
I can't play anything when going to hmongmusic.org. I could see the title of the song but can't play or hear anything. what I am I missing..can anyone assist me...i'm not good at these stuff...thanks...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I can't play anything when going to hmongmusic.org. I could see the title of the song but can't play or hear anything. what I am I missing..can anyone assist me...i'm not good at these stuff...thanks...
yea...i think im missin sumthin too...cuz i get to the song part n i clik it, but there is jus a rectangle with a green thing int it...n i cant dl or listen...

cuz ive done this b4 at hlub.us i knew how to do it there, but not here

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah i'm pretty sure hmb...don't go to that website but my sis love tthat site cause it have a lot of music/songs..