what happened to thailandcd.com

juicee

sarNie Elites
hey guys, i know that a lot of you guys used to go to thailand.com to listen to music before you bought a cd or something. but i was there recently and just wanted to know why i can't sample the music ne more? does ne one know why? is it tempoary or did they do away with it permanently???

tang071

sarNie Elites
me too! i dunno either, but i really like that site cuz you get to listen to all the songs in that album.

kristin

sarNie Egg
i think it's because some people where hotlinking some of their files like on some xangas where you can download thai music.

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ LOL!! omg! that's so funny... hahahhaa

I don't HOtlink them...i DL them... XD hahaha

T_T yeah I saw some xangas that are music based...u know u go to them and they have like links of songs for u to put on ur xanga...

yeah...the thai ones were mainly from thailandcd...

sarocha

sarNie Egg
Pink_Rose said:
now where do we go to listen to thai music
[post="1320"][/post]​

Yeah where else can you download thai music,like the one from thailandcd.
you guys got any place or website that work like that?

juicee

sarNie Elites
well that totally sucks. those peeps totally ruined it for the rest of us. thanx for letting me know guys...

.diane.

Media Fanatic
me helping out with the site that has album previews...you listen with flash so you can't download them :unsure: but in the forum you can grab the album....me sees a few peeps that knows about it too :p

Edit link : music album previews

ah shiet! me forgot to tell ya'll that http://thaimuzic.com is back up so listen to some full albums and older stuff there :D

vina_lek

aghhhh...I loved thailandcd! darn...gggRRRRRRRR :angry:

Thanks for the link to thaitunes.net. I'll check that out. I also like thaimuzic.com though they don't have a lot of new ones. It's still a very good site! B)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
u can request songs from P'Diane..she helps out on thaitunes...

she said she doesn't have request and she's bored because no one request haha :)

u can make request @

http://memory-box.invisionzone.com

u can also make request for k-Pop and J-Pop we are big fans of DBSK :)

rUmX

sarNie Elites
Does anyone know where I can buy Thai stuff in Canada, and that are authentic CDs/DVDs and not copies? I hate paying customs too...

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
do u live near toronto?? because i visit my uncle up in london often and he took meh to this one thai place in toronto??

Rakniran

I luv thailandcd.com,but one thing wrong abut that site is that its in Thai language ,which i cant read thai. Is hard to order from them. I usually just go there and listen to the sample and order at thaicity.net since they have english language there. I dont know what happen to thailandcd now cuz they dont have any sample anymore. It help when they have sample to listen to before buying.