watch thai lakorn online

fanny

sarNie Adult
I know there are several website that provide online thai lakorn, but which one is better or does anyone familiar with OBIZGO OR THAITV.TV. Does anyone know any different website please listed I want to know which one provide better quality and have more varieties. help plz

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm familiar with Obizgo and Bbtvthai but not really with thaitv.tv. I like Obizgo because it posts lakorns up pretty fast while Bbtvthai waits until night time to post their updates. As for thaitv.tv they offer more varieties of stuff you can watch as my cousin uses that. She likes it because she watches everything that she can get her hands on lol, but I don't really watch much besides my Ch7 lakorns and entertainment news and talkshows so Obizgo does it for me. Anything else I need I tune to Bbtvthai. They even have a karaoke section at Bbtvthai now! Is that cool or what? LOL.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I use all 3 and they are all good in their own way.. sucks that obizgo have exact lakorns off for right now! ugh! LOL but bbtv is pretty good thaitv they have alot of reruns ^__-" if u were to pick one than I'd suggest either thaitv or bbtv because they have everything right now and obizgo is good but they need to hurry and get the rights to put exact lakorns back on! LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Erm. There's Obizgo, Thaitv, and BBthai. I know there's one more but I forgot the website url.
I would actually buy Thaitv because they have more channels, news, etc. But Since I couldn't do that, Obizgo isn't so bad either.
I don't know much about BBthai though.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Thaitv.tv is actually good too.
It can take some time waiting for lakorns, but its really good quality once you watch them. ;)
I use the 90 day for 30 dollars subscription :D

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
I have thaitv satellite and thaitv online and I really can't complain. My parents watch the satellite- the lakorns come on in , the middle of the day and again at night the day they air in thailand along with most popular variety shows, news and such . I mostly use the online version- either wake up early and watch lakorns streaming live from thailand or wait until they post the episode at night. I find it's really good quality. I think the subscription is $100 per year- but both me and my sister share it and we live in different states- so it's worth it! When we have nothiing else to watch- we just watch some old lakorns or the multitude of game shows and talk shows or even popular non-thai dramas available.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
My number 1 source is youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best channel for me is Novova on Youtube aka Futifu. Her videos are great quality. Or you could always type in thai lakorn and you'll find many kind and generous people who uploads lakorn for their fellow lakorn watchers. :D

fanny

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for your help. now i can decide which one i would like to choose for my thai lakorn.