Toomtam Yuttana & Vill Wannarot (PAPPAYONBANTERNG vol. 41 no. 1899 February 2015)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'll try to work with these photos and make something. It just depends. :dance1: My art is a hit and miss thing too. :shrug:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
I'll try to work with these photos and make something. It just depends. :dance1: My art is a hit and miss thing too. :shrug:

EEK!!!! Looking forward to them. :spin: :wub: Nah, your artworks are always gorgeous and meaningful. :bravo: :thumbsup: :clap: :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Maiko^_^ said:

Hey, hi there, Step! :hiya: Um, er, what do you mean? I didn't quite understand your question. :blush: I'm not the brightest bulb out there, sorry. :smack: Are you asking how I'm able to quote multiple posts? :eek: Or if I just talk too much? :loool: :shutup:
i mean I appreciate you for being active in all Toom Vill threads haha I'm sorry for my bad english :)

AikOm^_^

Step said:
i mean I appreciate you for being active in all Toom Vill threads haha I'm sorry for my bad english :)

Ohhhhhhhh! :eek: Aw, thank you so much! :blush: :grouphug: :kiss: No, your English isn't too bad. :console: I have bad understanding. :lolyup: Hehe, thank you once again. :flowers:

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Finally a photoshoot for them!  They are the koojin of CH5/OneHD and it's not good that they don't have more photoshoot together! 

Love the cover! Toomtam looks hot in this shoot even though it looks a bit strange.

AikOm^_^

lakornfan8 said:
Finally a photoshoot for them!  They are the koojin of CH5/OneHD and it's not good that they don't have more photoshoot together! 

Love the cover! Toomtam looks hot in this shoot even though it looks a bit strange.

I know, right?! :woot: :yahoo: :clap: :bravo: So happy that they're finally in a photo shoot together. They definitely need to be in more shoots! :worthy: :spin: :yes: :thumbsup: Pretty please. I love the cover shot, too. :wub: It's not the best concept out there, and the inside shots aren't perfect, but hehe, they're satisfying. :cloud9:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
GOD...Toomtan and Vill, they are HOT together

D~D

sarNie Adult
As much as like like these two together, I will have to say that I didn't like the photo. Somehow, Toomtam shots are very weird, especially the cover - he's got no neck !! Lol !!

I have a feeling that it it was Son Yuke, it's a whole lot different story.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
D~D said:
As much as like like these two together, I will have to say that I didn't like the photo. Somehow, Toomtam shots are very weird, especially the cover - he's got no neck !! Lol !!

I have a feeling that it it was Son Yuke, it's a whole lot different story.
Haha.

Vill is most comfortable with Son. She's all over Son. Like her legs, her arms, her body....and it turns out really nice too.

Reactions: D~D

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Haha.

Vill is most comfortable with Son. She's all over Son. Like her legs, her arms, her body....and it turns out really nice too.

LOL  !!!!   That's so true !!