The World That They Live In

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin. :w-scene-pop-corn: :clap: :clap: :clap: i am a big fan of Song Hye Kyo :spin: i also like Hyun Bin.:spin: man can't waiting to wacth this drama...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought it was going to air later. Wow I got to watch it now!

fun

Expired Sarnie
ooooh yay its airing now! i cannot wait to watch it now.. haha. i love them both!!
I am so disappoined. The first episode put me to sleep. With two great people this drama is not all that great. I waited this long just to fall asleep. =(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I watched the trailers. And I am dissapointeed with the wardrobe and hairstylest:( They don't look all that great in here. But I'm gonna give it a try though b/c the trailers looks good but so sad as well. I think they are both so cute together though!!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I'm also desapointed with their wardrobe and their hair but I like their romance >.<
I'm at episode 5 now and I kinda like it ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm also desapointed with their wardrobe and their hair but I like their romance >.<
I'm at episode 5 now and I kinda like it ^^
I guess I will continue watching. It is not as draggy as the first episode right?

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Actually... there's some draggy parts but overall there's a lot of cute scenes like everytime Hyun bin and Hye gyo are together. I also like the parts with the girl stalking the other PD to become an actress... those parts are so funny ^^

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
couldn't even get past episode 1.
with all the hype about the 2 main lead
this drama is boring....