The Revealing Truth about Channel 7 Stars

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
YoUa said:
How come you know? You are not Kob fan. Only Kob fans know this kind of stuff but we don't need to show up to any other people that Kob donates alot money like this. This is the first time that I have show it.
[post="169849"][/post]​

This news is so old....but I guess some of Non-Kob fans didn't know about it. I hope that non-Kob's fans still doesn't believe about this false rumors after all this much proofs..
-_- Thanks Youa and Nancy for clarifying everything

bugsy

sarNie Adult
natty said:
um por and kob's rival was real.. por said so himself.. there were big news about it.. then during the interview of mon rak look toonk on daokrachai (sorry do not know the date but it was during the rumor of yui and kob not getting along) and again at the interview of jun pun dao press conference.. por said that they worked out their differences and put the past behind them.. so that wasnt a rumor to tarnish kob... like i said to mara in spicy.. kob changed..
and mara..you know there are lots of stars who do charity every day?.. and these are stars that the media are interested in too.. however they dont announce before they go or they do it sooo often that the media doesnt see it as "wow" anymore.. but there are some who do announce what they are going to do before they go so that the camera do follow them.. for those people i call it bragging.. as for power 3.. i believe they did it from their heart.. but i believe it is also part of the job that they are doing... so i just comment to those who said they dont see ch 7 stars do charity only ch 3... i wont use bragging then..... i'll just say that alot of stars from both ch do, do them.. and just because we dont hear about them doesnt mean they dont do them.. right? as for proof of decent..why need them? i thought doing good or doing decent is from the heart not to tell others about it? doesnt that fall into the bragging category? as long as you yourself know that you did it.. who cares what other think... isnt it? maybe it's different for stars.. but when i do them i dont ask for proofs..
[post="169776"][/post]​
My thoughts exactly.

And off topic but omg....I think one of my friends look like Hugo. lols.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
All I want to say is there are no secrets in this world. Once the truth is revealed, it's up to the eyes of the beholder to chose whether to accept it or not.

navy

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
All I want to say is there are no secrets in this world. Once the truth is revealed, it's up to the eyes of the beholder to chose whether to accept it or not.
[post="170122"][/post]​
You just said what I just want to add.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
[post="170122"][/post]​
OOOH....There's plenty of secrets in this world. But I do agree with you on one thing.....what's consider the truth? What's consider a lie? It is all up to the person perceiving it.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i don't want to be hated or anything lol i mean i really like kob but the stuff u guys posting doesn't necessarly prove that those are rumor jsut saying that though i don't believe them

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
natty said:
um por and kob's rival was real.. por said so himself.. there were big news about it.. then during the interview of mon rak look toonk on daokrachai (sorry do not know the date but it was during the rumor of yui and kob not getting along) and again at the interview of jun pun dao press conference.. por said that they worked out their differences and put the past behind them.. so that wasnt a rumor to tarnish kob... like i said to mara in spicy.. kob changed..
and mara..you know there are lots of stars who do charity every day?.. and these are stars that the media are interested in too.. however they dont announce before they go or they do it sooo often that the media doesnt see it as "wow" anymore.. but there are some who do announce what they are going to do before they go so that the camera do follow them.. for those people i call it bragging.. as for power 3.. i believe they did it from their heart.. but i believe it is also part of the job that they are doing... so i just comment to those who said they dont see ch 7 stars do charity only ch 3... i wont use bragging then..... i'll just say that alot of stars from both ch  do, do them.. and just because we dont hear about them doesnt mean they dont do them.. right? as for proof of decent..why need them? i thought doing good or doing decent is from the heart not to tell others about it? doesnt that fall into the bragging category? as long as you yourself know that you did it.. who cares what other think... isnt it? maybe it's different for stars.. but when i do them i dont ask for proofs..
[post="169776"][/post]​
There's a difference between bragging about what you did and being rewarded for them. Bragging means boasting and showing off. Being rewarded means others see through your hearts. All these pictures only comes to show that the Power 3 Club reached out genuinely in very meaningful ways. There's no need for them to make prior announcements about their involvements. The Power 3 Club are not the only ones reaching out among the Channel 3 Stars. There are other motivational leaders such as Mam Kathaleeya for reaching out to children with AIDS, there’s Joy, Benz and Vicky servicing children at the shelters and there’s Ann, Nok Jariya, Mew Lalita who participates in various community activities. The stars of Channel 3 have class!! They are team-oriented. While most of the Channel 7 stars are worried about competition or sex appeal, Channel 3 stars continuously prosper as a team, caring about the worthwhile. They are the positive role models in the society. As a committed fan, I'm proud of all their achievements!! I can only speak for what I see. I don't believe that other stars are reaching out everyday. That's not true. Like I said earlier, there's no such thing as a secret. It doesn't matter whether that secret is good or bad. The truth will reveal itself sooner or later.

There's a huge difference between normal people like us and stars. I do volunteer work all the time during my high school years. I reach out in many ways. Others realize my good deeds because they were there to witness it. Words of appreciation spreads around the community. More volunteers join me to contribute to other's happiness. I’m not asking for fame or popularity. It’s just that when you make a difference, others will find out somehow. As for stars, the media is all around them. They are the center of attention, whether it's through their positive energy or negativity. Cameras are everywhere. If they do something rewarding, of course they will shine!! It will be known through the media, whether they chose it or not.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Mara Phang said:
There's a difference between bragging about what you did and being rewarded for them.  Bragging means boasting and showing off.  Being rewarded means others see through your hearts.  All these pictures only comes to show that the Power 3 Club reached out genuinely in very meaningful ways.  There's no need for them to make prior announcements about their involvements.  The Power 3 Club are not the only ones reaching out among the Channel 3 Stars.  There are other motivational leaders such as Mam Kathaleeya for reaching out to children with AIDS, there’s Joy, Benz and Vicky servicing children at the shelters and there’s Ann, Nok Jariya, Mew Lalita who participates in various community activities.  The stars of Channel 3 have class!!  They are team-oriented.  While most of the Channel 7 stars are worried about competition or sex appeal, Channel 3 stars continuously prosper as a team, caring about the worthwhile.  They are the positive role models in the society.  As a committed fan, I'm proud of all their achievements!!  I can only speak for what I see.  I don't believe that other stars are reaching out everyday.  That's not true.  Like I said earlier, there's no such thing as a secret.  It doesn't matter whether that secret is good or bad.  The truth will reveal itself sooner or later.         
[post="170534"][/post]​
I totally agree with you about this. Even P'Kob was donates a lot money for the kids and somewhere else. But I don't even see P'Kob goes to servicing the children like channel 3 actresses did.

I also totally agree with you there's no such thing as a secret.

Pink

sarNie Egg
I don't believe none of this either, especially Cheer and Mo because, they love each other like sister on WWYWU show.As for P'Kob she is still my #1 actress.

Saifah

bite me x___
dang i love channel 7 but they got a big drama in the industry. i dont like the fact that they rather compete against one another then working together.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Gossip is gossip.... I wouln't read too much into it. I like channel 3 more than ch. 7 but it doesn't mean that they don't have those same troubles as ch 7. Maybe channel 3 is just better at cleaning up after themselves???? I'm sure they do have the same problems ... we're all humans, even though we like to think our favorite actor/actress is perfect in everyway. Of course they're gonna have those mortal flaws though we don't like to hear about it.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Charity events have cameras all the time and newspaper there, it's a local thing so when a celebrity happens to show the amount of media attention is just bigger. Besides doing charity is good PR( Public Relation) for ones image most of the stars know this too...it shows they care. But I'm sure in Thailand most of the stars don't call up a newspaper and tv station to announce that they are heading to the Red Cross Event in Chiangmai to give. It's just that it's local and if they happen to be papparazzi then they will likely follow and know.

And um...Kob's not the only n'ek from Ch7 who has had rumors with a costar about not getting along I know this for a fact...but it just happens that it's Kob so people rather talk about her. As for other stars it's hush hush.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Wow that's interesting how these stars dont get along. LOL
Especially when they star in lakorns together.