The Moral Heart

nunu13

sarNie Egg
i know the story is moving slow right now but things will get interesting soon.

Chapter 5

“I can’t fire her! She has a killer resume and is working on a case right now.” Said Mr. Dean, trying to reason with Aum.

“I’m your biggest investor. It’s either her or me. You choose.” Replied Aum in a rock solid tone.

“Well, then you leave me no choice.” Said Mr. Dean, “Sarah, tell Aff to come into my office.” Within minutes there was a knock on the door. Aff was giving the permission to enter the office. As she enters the room she notice a man with his back facing her. When she came close to Mr. Dean’s desk and close to the unknown man Mr. Dean finally speak.

“Aff, I’m afraid I have to let you go.”

“What!? You’re firing me. For what reasons!” Aff stated angrily and confuse all at once. Mr. Dean was quite for a bit since he couldn’t come up with a reasonable answer.

“I’m sorry.” Was all Mr. Dean manages to say as he put his head down just as the man with his back facing Aff turn around, his face facing Aff. Aff was shock to his face.

Aum turns around with a smirk on his face, there was satisfaction written all over his face.

“He’s the reason.” Aff said to herself. She turn to face Mr. Dean, “You let this MAN influence your judgments of me. You know what, It’s great that you fire me for I do not want to work in law firm that isn’t justify. I don’t want to be a hypocrite fighting for justices and yet doing wrong. And you sir,” said Aff as she turn and look straight in his eyes, showing no fear, “can bet this is not the last time you’ll hear from me!” With that Aff walks out of the office and went to her cubical to clear her stuff. Paul one of her teammates walks over to her.

“What are you doing?” ask Paul, looking at Aff putting her stuff in a box.

“I was just fire.” Said Aff, still proceeding to put her things in the box.

“But what about our case that we are currently working on?” said Paul. Aff didn’t know what to respond and just shrugged her shoulder. After Aff finish packing her stuff, she gave her teammates hugs and walk out of the office and went home.

Back in Mr. Dean’s office,

“I’ll remember to give this firm a big bonus when the money are distribute next year.” Stated Aum as he left Mr. Dean’s office. He walk out with a grin on his face and headed into his car. He drove off the parking lot and headed to Chumannon for there was more work to be done. His hotel got to be number 1.

Paradise Hotel

“Son, what are you doing here?” ask Mr. Theeradej, surprise to see his son here.

“How is business? I heard that we’re on top.” Said Ken giving his father hug.

“For now, I don’t think the Atichart’s family will let that happen. They’re determined to be number 1 again.” Replied Mr. Theeradej

“That’s why I’m here. I want us to maintain number 1.” Said Ken.

Which puts a smile on Mr. Theeradej’s face and he hugs his son again. After the talk Ken cannot wait to tell Aff about his decision to take over the Paradise Hotel.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah Ann is too generous, does she have a scheme or what- that was 7 bucks she just gave away. Ken and Aum- CAT FIGHT! LMAO this would be totally awesome if Ann and Aum are best friend. I am getting to excited. :lol:

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Mean Mean AUM!! he shouldnt of done that!!
I hope that u update soon cause i crious
how they are going to fall in love!! :wub: