The Love of 3's Om, Rome, Nadech/ Jui, Pinky, Min

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 13

Jui: wait you guys don't want to get suspend it again...just calm down...

Pinky: we can kick her a** in the street when we see her...

Min: no i'm going to go and beat her up now..she was leaving and then Pat came behind her and say

Pat: you don't need to find me i'm here...

Min: you change my test result huh..

Pat: i didn't do that...i was at school yesterday when you went to the doctor yesterday morning..

Min: how did you know i went to the doctor in the morning..

Pat: uhhhh...i just guess.

Pinky: sure you weren't here yesterday too....beside that someone told me that you went to the doctor yesterday and the same doctor as Min too..

Pat: will it don't mean that i did it.

Jui: it have to be you because your the only person that have problem with Min.

Min: what do you want from me huh...

Pat: first i want to beat you up but i'm not going to do that, second i want you to stay away from Nadech and give him to me...

Min: you can have him..i don't need him.

Pat: are you sure cause if you let him go to me then its going to be hard for you to steal him back.

Min: i don't care you can have him.

Pinky: are you sure about this.

Nadech: yea are you sure..he came behind Min and say that.

Min: i'm sure about every choice that i made..

Nadech: your leaving me because of the rumor yesterday and the misunderstood that i plan all this up..

Min: it not that it smore...i think that its best if we be apart...

Nadech: look man you can't leave me...I...I...I..I

Min: what....you are trying to say that you love me...look you can't even say I love You to me. Why should i be with you.

Nadech: i'm sorry but I..I love you very much...the reason why i can't say it out because you might denied me..will you forgive me.

Min: its to late...she left and Nadech got down on his need with tears and say.

Nadech: i will wait for you...i will be patient and wait until you forgive me...i know youlove me two..

she kept walking with tears....

nadech was really crying....

Nadech: you ruin everything..you b****.

Pat: thats good...i know i am a B****.

he left..

Jui: are you sure about this.

Pinky: yea are you sure you made the right choice.

Min: i know for sure that i made the right choice. I don't want my mom to be disappoint in me.

Jui: thats right.

Om: jui can I take you out..

Jui: umm i think

Min & Pinky: yes.

Om: okay then afterschool.

Jui: wait..why did you guy answer for me..you know we are still punish by mom..

Pinky: don't worry i will call her and say we have afterschool meeting with our teacher..

Jui:eek:kay.

Afterschool Om came and pick up Jui...then they went..

Om: so when can i meet your mom..

Jui: you want to see my mom..why.

Om: Because i want to know who she look like and if she apprieciate me being your man.

Jui: will i think its not an good idea.

Om: why..i can handle everything your mom have to say about me are our relationship...don't worry...how about tonight..

Jui: tonight i don't think

Om: its okay...okay i love you so i can handle it..

To Be Continue..

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 14

Jui: tonight i don't think

Om: its okay...okay i love you so i can handle it..

Jui: are you sure.

Om: i'm positive.

later that night...Om went and visit Jui Mom..

Jui: mom this is Om my bf.

Jui mom: what your bf..where did you go. I though you were punish...why you still go out..

Om: look i'm really sorry for taking your daughter out with me but i'm really happy to see you.

Jui mom: it was nice to see you too..so have a seat...what do you do for living? What is your mom and dads name?

Om: thank you..I work for my dad he is a business man....My mom is mam jintara sukapat and my dad is Santisuk Pomisiri.

Jui mom was shock and ask Om to get out..

Jui: what mom.

Jui mom: get out right now i don't ever want to see you with my daughter and you jui i don't ever want you to be with him...now lead him to the door.

Om: alright just calm down mam...i will leave...will i hope we get to see each other again..it was a pleasure to meet you..he left..

Jui mom: i don't ever want to see you with him ever again..

Jui: what i can't just break up with him..his my boyfriend.

Jui mom: will you have to break up with him. their are many men out there. Its just not him.

Jui:like you mom?

Jui mom: like New Wongsakorn Poramathakorn my best friend son.

Jui: no..i don't like him and its my life i get to choose the one I love

Jui mom: will that wrong i'm your mo so you need to listen to me..why did you lie to me that you too have meeting hu Pinky.

Pinky: i'm sorry mom but..

Jui mom: no but..okay who is your love one pinky tell me.

Pinky: umm its no one.

Jui mom: are you sure.

Pinky: yea...the doorbell ring and pinky went and open the door and pinky mom went to see who is it and it was Rome.

Rome: you forgot your backpack. so i came back.

Pinky mom: who is this? rome shake hand with Pinky mom and say

Rome: hi you must be pinky's mom...i'm pinky's boyfriend.

Pinky mom: really so what is your name.

Rome: my name is Rome.

Pinky mom: Rome Patchata Nampan.

Rome: yea who you know me.

Pinky mom: you can go ask your parent that..she close the door on him..

Pinky: mom what are you doing..she try to open the door..her mom push the door back and say.

Pinky's mom: i don't ever want to see you with him understood..

Pinky left to her room and so is Jui.

the next morning..

Pinky: i'm really sorry to what my mom did to you last night okay...forgive her.

Rome: its okay...but what is your mom name? I want to ask my parent to see if they know her.

Pinky: is it a good idea.

Rome: why they might know wach other.

Pinky: what if its in a bad way.

Rome: don't worry..

Pinky: okay my mom name is Nusaba Wanichangkul.

Rome: okay..i have to go see you tomorrow..he kiss her on the cheek and left...i love you..

Pinky: bye..i love you too..

Rome: Mom and dad do you guy know who is Nusaba Wanichangkul?

Rome mom: yes how you know her.

Rome: from my friend...how you guys know her too?

Rome mom: she use to be your dad girlfriend..

Rome: really dad..what happen..

Rome dad: your grandma doesn't like her so we decide to be apart..but her first boyfriend is Chartchai Chaiyadech.

To Be Continued...

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 15

Rome: really dad..what happen..

Rome dad: your grandma doesn't like her so we decide to be apart..but her first boyfriend is Chartchai Chaiyadech.

Rome: so do you still have feelings for her.

Rome dad: no..now i have your mother.

Rome: so pretend that if i were to date or marry one of Nusaba Wanichangkul daughter do you think grandma will accept?

Rome mom: i don't know maybe she will..beacause your her best grandson.

rome grandma came behind and say..

Rome Grandma: even if your my best grandson i will never accept any of Nusaba Wanichangkul blood into this family..do you understand?

Rome: but grandma its my life and my choice i can choose any one i want and marry the one i love.

Rome Grndma: are you sure..i'm your grandma and what ever i say you will do it okay.

Rome: but grandma you can't just do this to me...i have to right to pick the one i love.

Rome Grandma: so are you telling me that you are dating one of her daughter now.

Rome: ummm..no i was just asking.

Rome grandma: are you sure...don't get caught..get ready i'm going to take you out to eat with my best friend granddaughter.

Rome: but grandma..

Rome grandma: no but..

Rome got ready and they went to meet with her garndma best friend granddaughter..they went to the restraunt that pinky, min, and jui work at..pinky was their waiter she came in..she bow at them and say

Pinky: hi welcome to the the thai cusine restraunt..she look up and was surprise that it was Rome and Aum P...Aum P was surprise but she kept it cool and try to make pinky jealous.

Aum P: what do you want rome...or you want me to choose it for you.

Rome: you can choose it for me..

Aum P: yea so when we marry i know what you like.

then they order food...pinky came in and get their food for them..as she was going to pour the water to her cup aum P move the cup so it can spill on her

Aum P: omg you need to be careful...where is the manager..

Pinky: i didn't mean to do that you were the one that move the cup.

Rome Grandma: how dear you talk like that to your customer..now apologize

Pinky: look i didn't do anything so I won't apoloize..

Rome Grandma: are you sure your not going to apologize.

the manager came in..

manager:is there a proble here?

Rome: no there no problem.

Rome grandma: yes there problem here...he don't know anything...she spill water over her and didn't even say sorry to her.

Manager: will what are you still standing there apologize.

Pinky: but I..

Manager: apologize now..

Pinky: sorry..

Manager: now no more trouble okay..continue you work..

To Be Continued...

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 16

Pinky: sorry..

Manager: now no more trouble okay..continue you work..

Pinky left and Aum say

Aum P: i don't want this food anymore cause theirs water all over can you..

Pinky: she say in a attitude..what do you want..

Rome Grandma: don't talk to her that way..

Pinky: stay out...this is not your conversation so stay out of it..

Rome grandma: how dare you talk to me like that i'm your customer..i know why maybe you don't have a father to teach you good and your mother is a bad mom..

Pinky looks really mad..

Pinky: really i bet your mom and dad put you in a adoption because of your bad mouth and your adopt parent doesn't teach you how to use you manner..Rome grandma slap her.Rome got up and say

Rome:grandma why you do that..

she was going to slap her back but Mario came and hold her hand back..he touch her face and say

Mario: are you okay...alright why don't you go and take care of my table and i'll take car of yours.

Pinky: i'm okay..thanks..she left..

rome chase after her....he grab onto Pinky hand.

Pinky: what!

Rome: please forgive my grandma and Aum P.

Pinky: she your grandma..okay it going to look ugly if me and her is together again.

Rome: I'm really sorry for what she did...he touch her on teh face and she move away.

Pinky: look don't worry about me.

Rome: so you let somebody else touch you and not me..

Pinky: well if you worry so much why didn't you do anything when they was gaining on me and also when your grandma slap me..

Rome: but she is my grandma..

Pinky: i know she is your grandma but you can't just let her do that...look i can't be with someone that can't be a man and also your grandma we don't get along...so i think its best if we just be apart for now...

Rome: really just that and your leaven me..

Pinky: what you expect me to be with you and get slap all the time by your grandma..especially when you just stand their and let her slap me.

Rome: i didn't just stand there.

Pinky: are you sure.

Rome: look you know i love you...i don't want to loose you.

Pinky: okay if you love me then you need to prove it to me..cause what you did earlier its going to make you loose me very easily..she left..Rome hit the wall and left to the table..

Rome grandma: sweety are you okay you look so sad.

Rome: i'm okay grandma.

Aum P: he's not doing fine..

Rome: be quite Aum P.

Rome grandma: don't say that to he...she's going to be your future wife right..Pinky was behind them when she said that...pinky walk pass them and rome say

Rome: can you please give me more water..mario came in and gave him water but he was asking pinky..

Pinky: thanks.

Mario: your welcome..

Rome grandma: are you sure your okay..

Aum P: no we just made him lost his girlfriend.

Rome grandma: what girlfriend..

Aum P : that girl that was our waitress

Aum P grandma: yea is it she Nusaba Wanichangkul daughter.

Rome: no

Rome grandma: she is Nusaba Wanichangkul daughter..

To Be Continued....

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 17

Rome: no

Rome grandma: she is Nusaba Wanichangkul daughter?

Rome: no she not...pinky walk pass them again and rome grandma ask her to stop..she stop

Rome Grandma: i just want to ask you a question..Are you Nusaba Wanichangkul daughter?

Pinky: why you care.

Rome Grandma: just answer yes or no.

Pinky: yes and do you have a problem.

Rome Grandma: i do...i want you to stay away from my grandson, do you understand.

Pinky look at Rome to see if he got anything to say but he didn't say anything so she say.

Pinky: don't worry i just broke up with him...she left and turn around say...if you don't want your grandson to come and find me you need to keep him home or tied him to you okay..she left. Rome grandma tell her to stop and she is about to slap her and pinky has her hand up and say..

Pinky: go ahead and slap me...i have hand to, i don't care who you are..but all i know is that if you slap me i will slap you back..understand..Rome got up and pull her grandma back and say.

Rome: don't touch my grandma..

Pinky: will tell her not to touch me then..

Rome Grandma: its okay if i can't hit you i can go and hit the one you love right..pinky went toward rome grandma and rome say.

Rome: stop it..didn't you hear me i say don't touch her.

Pinky: then tell that b**** to not touch my mom..rome grab her and say

Rome: apologize to her now!

Pinky: your not gonna make me...look if you touch and harm my mom in any way I will hunt you down and throw you to the shark to eat..you ugly monster..she left Rome grab her and say..

Rome: you are not going anywhere until you apologize understand.

Pinky: make me..as she try to get his hands off from her hand..Rome push her toward his grandma and say tell my grandma that your sorry..min and jui came out and push rome away from pinky.

Jui: don't make my sister do the thngs that she don't want to do you jerk..

Pinky: don't worry he know he can't make me do the stuff that i don't want to do?

Rome: i want you to apologize now!

Min: and if she don't..what you going to do..

Rome: i will have her fired.

Pinky: go ahead...i will satnd here and wait.

Aum P: will go..

Manager: is something wrong here.

Aum P grandma: yes she is being a bad mouth again...i want you to fire her now..

Manager: i'm really sorry about that..Pinky didn't i say for you not to cause any more trouble.

Pinky: its not that i didn't listen to you..its them that causing all this trouble..

Manager: again i apologize..please go sit down and enjoy your meal..pinky you can go home now..i will call you and tell you if you are still welcome to work here..

Mario: Look manager i will take this responsiblities..its may fault for not taking care these girls..becasue i'm the one that brought them in to this job..

Manager: its okay

Mario: you can fire me instead of her..

Pinky: no mario its my resposibilities to take care of my own stuff.

Mario: its okay i'll do everything for you..

Manager: alright no one is fired but it is your bresk pinky..so if you want to go home you can its up to you..

Pinky: i'm a strong girl so i can stay and finish my hour..

Manager alright but no more trouble okay..

Pinky: i'll try to stay out of trouble...pinky went and sit down on the table with mario and they sit kind of close to rome their table..

mario: are you okay...he put the wet warm towel on her face to cool the hot red face down..

To Be Continued....

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 18

Pinky: i'll try to stay out of trouble...pinky went and sit down on the table with mario and they sit kind of close to rome their table..

mario: are you okay...he put the wet warm towel on her face to cool the hot red face down..

Pinky: thanks but i can do it by myself...i'm sorry for causing this trouble..i didn't mean to embarrassed you..

Mario: its okay you didn't embarrassed me..you will never embarrassed me...Mario hold her hands and say..Whenever you need help just tell me okay...i will be there for you, 24/7.

Pinky: she smile and say. Thank you....whenever you need help just ask too okay..rome got mad and went to there table and grab on Mario.

Pinky: Stop it Rome..she push him...you need to act like an grown man..don't act like a child..

Rome: why did you let him touch you and not me..

Pinky: maybe because i don't like you.

Rome: what? you know your still my girl.

Pinky: no...you might think i'm still your girl but i know i'm not your girl and your not my man..rome grab onto pinky and kiss her on the cheek..pinky slap him..Don't ever touch me like that ever again or i will call the cops on you..

Mario: hey be a grown man like pinky say..pinky are you okay.

Rome Grandma: what are you doing..get back to the table now!

Rome: no grandma i want to be with my girlfriend.

Rome Grandma: what no you need to go back..you Nusaba daughter leave my grandson alone..pinky ignor her...i'm taking to you .

Pinky: will if you know how to say my name correct then maybe i'll answer you...now go back to your guys table...you are wasting my break time..she sit back down..

Rome: i'm sorry forgive me..

Pinky: i don't know you...please leave me alone..

Mario: didn't you heard her...or your deaf..

Rome: you shut up ir i'll beat you up..Mario got up..

Mario: do something then..rome went roward him..pinky went between them and say.

Pinky: its not worth of your time to deal with people that have kids mine...c'mon lets go to the kitchen. they left.

The Next Day...

Rome saw pinky walking down the hal with her girls and he stop her..

Pinky: what do you want from me?

Rome: look i want to talk to you.

Pinky: look i got nothing to say to you.

Rome: i know but can you please listen..

Min: no don't listen to him..

Rome: will youplease be quite.

Min: oh i know you did not just tell me to be quite.

Pinky: its okay let him talk..

Rome: can me and her talk alone.

Pinky: no anything that you want to say just say it..they don't need to go no where.

Rome: alright, I know what I did yesterday at the restraunt was a huge mess. Please forgive me and I'm really sorry. I don't want to loose you.

Pinky: What you did yesterday was suprise..casue i never thought that a person like you will hurt a girl like me that bad...will you know what you just loose me...bye..

Rome: please, I'm really sorry. What do you want me to do so that you will came back to me?

Pinky: like i say last time but i guess this time its not the same, because you didn't treat me like i'm important to you..but you might have a chance to win me back if you show me that you really love me..

Rome: okay, i'm going to tell the whole world how much i love you and i will prove to you that i love you more than i love myself..

Pinky: okay you do that..

During lunch Rome post a really big banner on the quad saying that he loves pinky..and he also sing on the stage in fornt of the quad saying that he loves pinky..

To Be Continued.....

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 19

During lunch Rome post a really big banner on the quad saying that he loves pinky..and he also sing on the stage in fornt of the quad saying that he loves pinky..

Min: dam pinky he sure is telling the whole world know that he loves you very much.

Pinky: i don't care, he can do qhatever he want..i really don't care..as long as he's willing to do all those thing for me...Everybody look at pinky..pinky ignor them..

Mario: Is he your boyfriend..

pinky: no he is just a guy who is obsessed with me...they start to walk..rome saw them and he stop singing and went toward pinky.

Rome: did you see what i did..i told you i will let the world world know i love you.

Pinky: yea i did...its not so good but your doing good. she left.

Rome: wait do you appreciate what i did..

Pinky: no because you were the one that want to do it..c'mon lets go..he grab onto pinky's hand..

Rome: wait..can you please be with me..

Pinky: no i can't..sorry.

Rome: but you have too..

Mario: she don't have to if she don't want to okay.

Rome: what are you going to do..Mario move toward him and pinky puch him back.

Pinky: lets go Mario..don't waste your time agrueing with this jerk...

Rome: so your telling me that you don't appreciate what i do...

Pinky: yes.

Rome: man then its a waste of my time then..

Pinky: of course..your the one that want to do it..they left..
Nadech: min please forgive me.

Min: don't touch me..

Nadech: look at jui and om they are a lovely couple why can't we be more like them.

Min: maybe we can't..she left..

Om: i want you to see my parents..

Jui: what now..

Om: yea..i make an appointment with them already...so were leaving now..they left..they got to the restraunt.

Om mom: hi..so i assume you are my sone girlfriend..

Jui: yea hi..

Om dad: so how long have you and my son date.

Om: dad thats our business.

Om mom: I know, your dad is so nosey, so what is your parent name...jui look nervous..

Jui: my mom name is Nusaba Wanichangkul and my dad name is Chartchai Chaiyadech...Om parent look at each other and then look at Om.

Om Father: so do your mom know that you are dating our son.

Jui: yea.

Om mom: she was yelling at you and kick my son out of the house when he came inside your house right.

Jui: look i'm sorry for..

Om mom: you don't need to say sorry..we understand it..we know how your mom is..

Jui: can i ask, what the problem between you guys and my mom.

Om mom: we love to tell you but its best if your mom tells you..

Om: is it going to make me loose her..

Om mom: I don't know but its up to your grandma and Jui's mom..

Om: i don't care what people say i will not let her go...I went to far to let her go..

Jui: what? you went to far..what you mean..

Om: umm..i meatn we went this far..

Om dad: are you sure son?

Om: yea dad..so they finish eating and left the restraunt..

Om: so can I go in.

Jui: no you can't next time okay..

Om: okay..they kiss..and he left..

Jui mom: where have you been..you were late for the curfew..

To Be Continues..
Om

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 20

Jui: i went with om to see his parent.

Jui mom: why? Didn't i say i dont wont to see you with him ever.

Jui: i know mom but we love each other, mom and i want you to understand us please.

Jui mom: but i dont accept it.

Jui: why mom what is it that you kept on jeeping me away from the one i love.

Jui mom: you won't understand. Now I want you to stop seeing him okay.

Jui: what if I say I can't

Jui mom: do you want us to move somewhere.

Jui: no, but mom think about the time where you and dad were in love and grandma didn't accept dad.

Jui mom: that was back then, I just worry about your life, I don't want your sister and you to have the same life as me.

Jui: I know you love me but I love him too.

Jui mom: okay, let see how your guys relationship going to end. Where is your sister.

Pinky: I'm. Right here mom.

Jui mom: where have you been, so are you still seeing rome.

Pinky: no mom

Pinky mom: okay good. Go sleep now.

The next day......it was talent show. Rome sing a song,

Rome: I want to dedicate this song to a very special person. The person I love the most. rome begin to sing.

Don't be surprised, however long time has elapsed. It can not change my heart.
It doesn't make my heart forget about you. Because my heart joined only yours.
When I go to sleep, I have only you in my dream.
I will not share my heart with anybody else.
After I met you, it seemed like my heart had found its destination.
When you are around, I don’t need anybody else.
I loved you yesterday, I love you today. And I’ll be loving you tomorrow
Nobody else will understand me as well as you.
In return , I’ll give you all my love and all my heart.
Like the sea that is embraced by the beach. Probably nobody can ever tear my heart apart from yours.
No matter how the time may go spinning by. I'm more confident that we are destined to be together.
I loved you yesterday, I love you today. And I’ll be loving you tomorrow because I love having you in my heart.
I loved you yesterday, I love you today. And I’ll be loving you tomorrow because I love having you in my heart.
In return, I’ll give you all my love and all my heart.

Rome: thank you.he left..pinky went to find him and he was with Aum P..rome turn back and see pinky.

Rome: pinky..she look back..

Mario: pinky where are you going.

Pinky: nothing lets go back..

Rome: wait didn't you want to say something to me.

Pinky: no..

later...pinky went to use the bathroom..

Rome: are you still mad at me.

Pinky: no i have to go..rome grab her.

Rome: your not going anywhere..he carry her to his car..pinky try to stop him but she can't..they drove all the way to his house at the beach...he carry pinky into his house then his room..

Pinky: what are you doing let me go..

Rome: no...not until you tell me what you were going to say to me.

Pinky: nothing.

Rome: alright i will come and kiss you right now.

pinky": okay i'll tell you..I..I..I..just want to say I'm sorry for not seeing what you done for me.

Rome: he comes toward her.. i'm the one that should say sorry to you..i'm really sorry for what i did...please forgive me..he kiss her..she push her back..

Pinky: I'll forgive this time only..next time your not going to get a chance like this again..

Rome: i want to tell you that i love you very much...i won't let you go anymore..i won't let anyone be mean or treat you wrong ever again..he kiss her..they slept together..

The next morning..

Pinky: I have to go home now..my mom must be really worry.

Rome: okay..i want to tell you that what happen yesterday i will take responsibility for it.

Pinky: don't worry..now i have to go home..

at home.

Pinky mom: where is your sister..

Pinky: i'm here mom.

Pinky mom: where have you been...don't tell me you were with that guy..

pinky: mom i won't lie to you. yes i was with him..but

Pinky mom: you bad daughter..her mom hit her and start to cry..she cry with her too..i told you to stop seeing him...why didn't you listen to me..

Pinky: mom we didn't do anything..

To be continued..

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 21

Pinky Mom: i better not here anything more than that..her mom left..

Jui: are you sure you guys didn't do anything more.

Pinky: yes

Jui: why are you bleeding then..pinky look and then ran to the bedroom.

the next day..they walk to school

Jui: why did you do that..

Pinky: do what.

Jui: you want me to say it..you better not make mom be disappoint it.

Pinky: i won't..i know what i'm doing..

Jui: sure..

Pinky: just don't say anything..okay.

Jui: okay but if something happen then no.

Pinky: what is going to happen.

Jui: being pregnant..did you guys use protection

Pinky: why are you saying that..yes we use protection..

Jui: okay then..

they got to school..

Rome: hey pinky you want to go somewhere after this..

Pinky: i don't think i can..i got in trouble the last night.

Rome: i'm sorry..are you okay.

Pinky: can i ask you something..

Rome: You can ask me anything..

Pinky: so what if i'm pregnant.

Rome: then i will take responsibility of it..don't worry if that ever happen i will take care of it..

Pinky: okay..i believe you..

Nadech: min please give me another chance please..

Min: just leave me alone.

Nadech: please you want me to go die or what.she ignore him...he left.min went and hug him from the back..

Min: i love you please don't do that.

Nadech : you forgive me...

Min: yes..i'm sorry for ignoring you..

Nadech its okay..i love you..they kiss..

Om: i want to take you to go see my grandma.

Jui: are you sure its an good idea.

Om: yes it is..i will protect you..they left..

om: grandma this is my girlfriend.

Om Grandma: is the one that your parent is talking about.

Om: yes.

Om grandma: get her out of here.

Om: grandma i want to tell you that i love her very much and i will not let her go..okay..

om grandma: are you goign against me.

Om: no but i love her and i won't let her go..do you understand grandma..

jui: its best if I to go..she left..om grab onto her hand..

To Be Continued.....

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 22

Om: no but i love her and i won't let her go..do you understand grandma..

jui: its best if I to go..she left..om grab onto her hand..

Om: no wait..if you go then I'll go with you. Grandma I'll tell you what, even if you like or not I'll will still be with her because i love her grandma.

Om Grandma: no..you are going to be with Arya..understand.

Om: no grandma..he left.

Jui: your grandma doesn't like me.

Om: don't worry...all we need to worry is your mom.

Jui: my mom she is okay with it.

Om: thats good...so are you ready to get marry..

Jui: no were too young..

Om: okay...just asking..

Nadech: Min you want us to and see my dad.

Min: is it and good idea.

Nadech: yea don't worry.they left...

Nadech: dad i want to show someone to you.

Nadech dad: who.

Nadech: its min my girlfriend.

Nadech dad: what..what happen to Pat.

Nadech: it was never pat dad.

Nadech dad: ohh okay is she the one that your going to marry.

Nadech: yea..but were not going to marry now.

Pat: why, not now..

Nadech dad: yea if you don't want to marry pat then you have to find someone to get marry with and she is the girl you choose so we can do the wedding next month or something.

Min: what..she look at nadech.. so you don't want to marry Pat that why you date me so that you won't get to marry her.

Nadech: okay i will be onest with you..yes.

Min: so your telling me that all this time you were just dating me so you won't get to marry Pat..

Nadech: look I didn't.

Min: answer me is it correct.

Nadech: okay yes but..she left..wait...can you please listen to me first okay.

Min: okay fine i'll listen to one.

Nadech: okay at first i think that i will just date you so that i won't get to marry Pat..but as time goes by my feeling doesn't feel like that anymore..i feel like you are the one..i'm not going to force you to marry me until you are ready..i notice that it hurt really much when i loose you...i promise you that i won't lie to you anymore please forgive me.

Min: I don't know if i can trust you.

nadech: please...i promise i won't lie to you anymore..please don't leave me..if you leave me then i have nothing..i give everything to you..if you don't love me just tell me i will go somewhere or I will kill myself so you won't see me anymore...Min came and hug Nadech..

Min: i will never let you die or go somewhere far from me..i love you nadech..

Nadech dad: I guess she is the right one then..

Nadech: yes dad..

Nadech dad: okay..lets go talk outside pat..

school was over and it was summer.

Rome: lets go somewhere

Pinky: okay..they went to the park and share chocolate together.

Rome: you are like these chocolate that i want to eat all the time..he kiss her on the cheek..

To Be Continued...

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 23

Pinky: okay..they went to the park and share chocolate together.

Rome: you are like these chocolate that i want to eat all the time..he kiss her on the cheek..

Pinky: I love you..

Rome: i love you too...if i were to ask you to marry me will you marry me..

Pinky: i don't know...but more chance yes....what will you name your daughter

Rome: you mean our daughter...I will name it Promise..you know why...because i want to keep the promise that i'm going to made for you now..I promise i will love you forever..if at the end if I don't get you I will not marry or love anyone..I will love you only.

Pinky: don't say that because anything can happen..

Rome: i'm speaking the truth..

Pinky: i don't know if you can keep that promise.

Rome: trust me I can.

Pinky: okay I trust you..lets go home..its getting late..

the next day..

Jui: Where a you going.

Pinky: I want to go and see dad that's it.

Jui: okay..Pinky left..

Pinky dad: hey my gorgeous daughter. How you been..

Pinky: I been good. What about you my handsome daddy.

Pinky dad: I'm been fine..so how's your mom and sister.

Pinky: they're good..

Pinky dad: c'mon lets go play before I go out of town again..they went and play.

Om: my mom want to see you so lets go to my house.

Jui: okay.but is your grandma okay with it.

Om: don't worry about her..they left.

Om mom: hi welcome in..lets sit down here.

Jui: hi..thanks.

Om mom: i just want to know you more.

Jui: oh..sure.

Om mom: my son love you very much.

om: I'm going to go use the restroom i will be back.

Om mom: okay..so how do you met my son.

Jui: i see him in high school when i bump into him.

Om mom: really nowhere else.

Jui: will i know him in preschool.

Om mom: so that means you know him from preschool right.

Jui: right.

Om mom: my son doesn't want me to tell you this but I'm going to tell you anyways....ever since he transfer out he went back to the school and he try to look for you but he never see you..he been looking for you till this day..he say he will not let you go anymore when ever he find you and he will not stop until he find you.

Om: mom! why you told her?

Jui: its okay..she went to hug him..aww that is so sweet of you..she kiss him and hug him..I love You.

Om grandma: this is the girl that you've been looking for.

Om: yes grandma..this is her..she is the one that I've been looking for.

Om grandma: really why didn't you tell me.she went to hug Jui..I'm really sorry for what i did...even if you are Nusaba daughter I can accept you as my granddaughter in law...Om went and hug her grandma.

Om: thank you grandma.

the next day

Pinky: It was nice sleeping over your house. drop me off here ..she say bye to her dad and her dad say by back..Pinky went inside a hotel and went to the number that rome text her but it wasn't rome that text her.she open the door and saw Rome sleeping with Aum P..he was drug by Aum P...pinky tears come down in hundred drop..rome got up and saw pinky.pinky left.

To Be Continued....

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 24

Pinky: It was nice sleeping over your house. drop me off here ..she say bye to her dad and her dad say by back..Pinky went inside a hotel and went to the number that rome text her but it wasn't rome that text her.she open the door and saw Rome sleeping with Aum P..he was drug and by Aum P ...pinky tears come down in hundred drop..rome got up and saw pinky.pinky left.

Rome: wait pinky..he grab onto pinky hand..she turn and slap him..

Pinky: i got nothing to say to you anymore..we are done..she slap him agian and push him...she left to the elevator and rome chase after but he couldn't make it.he went back to the room..

Rome grandma open the door and see that Both Rome and Aum P is naked but with blanket cover it.she scream.

Rome: grandma what are you doing here.

Rome Grandma: i'm the one that going to ask you this.

Aum P: grandma i don't know where to put my face..she say in a crying voice.

Rome grandma: don't worry Rome will take responsibility of this..he will marry you.

Rome: what..i can't do that..

Rome grandma: what you want to get arrest then..your mom is going to get an heart attack..now put on your clothes i will go and talk to Aum P parent..Rome start to cry and he start to hit the bed..

Pinky cry while she was walking and bump into Min, Nadech, and Jui..

Min: what happen Pinky..she wipe her tears off.

Pinky: nothing, their was something in my eye.

Jui: are you sure..

Pinky: yea.

Min: nadech why don't you go somewhere..sorry for do this but i want to talk to Pinky..

Nadech: its okay..I'll go and talk to Rome..

Jui: tell us what happen now.

min: yes if you don't tell us that means you don't see us as your sister..

Pinky: okay but don't say anything..Rome cheat behind my back.

Jui: are you sure.

Pinky: yes..

Min: I'm going go and beat him up..

Pinky: don't even waste your time..I want to go home.

the next day..

Rome: please forgive me.

Pinky: no leave me alone.

Rome: please give me another chance..i'm really sorry..

Pinky: didn't i say this is the last time i'm giving an chance..I'm really tired of you saying sorry.

Rome: look what do you want me to do.

Pinky: did you get to marry her.

Rome: lets not go

Pinky: answer me.

Rome: yea..but you I can also marry you too.pinky slap him..

Pinky: i will never be anyone second wife or share my wife with anyone..

Rome: please..okay all i want form you is to answer me do you still love me.

Pinky: .....no i don't..Rome left and he start to cry same as pinky..

Two months after..

Pinky mom: good your home..tell me who pregnancy test is this.pinky look shock

Pinky: where did you get this at.

Pinky mom: Your sister and your room..good you are also home Jui..now tell me who is it belong to.no one answer..tell me or we are going to the doctor..

Pinky: its mine mom..her mom stay calm..

Pinky mom: who is the father...she did not answer...is it Rome..

Pinky: no he is already marry.

Pinky mom: so its his...what i told you huh. you knew about this right Jui.

Jui: mom I'm sorry.

Pinky mom: you see when you kept things from me things happen like this. this is exactly why i tell you to leave Rome alone..now you see what you end up with..its up to what your going to do..her mom left to the room..pinky follow back..

Pinky: Mom I'm really sorry for not listening to you..

Pinky mom: its okay..I know loves makes you blind..At least you know what your doing that's it.

Pinky: mom i love you..she left.

four years pass..

Pinky: lets go Promise..we are late for your auntie Min and Nadech wedding.

Promise: okay mom..they went to the wedding and they was really late..when they got there the bride and the groom already kiss.

Pinky: congrat sorry we was late.

Min: its okay..Pinky went to the park where rome and her use to go to ..

Rome went to the park too..he was enjoying the chocolate that Pinky and him use to share..from the back of him he hear a voice calling daddy..he turn around and the little girl ran to him..

Rome: daddy..who are you.

Promise: I'm Promise Nampan...Rome think of the time Pinky ask what is he going to name his kid and his last name.he hug her

Mario: Promise come to uncle.

Promise: uncle i finally found my daddy..

Mario: come on lets go..your mommy is not going to be happy if you wander around like that.

Promise: i think my mommy is not going to be happy if i see my daddy.

Pinky: Why did you say that..come here..mommy loves you..

Rome: can I please talk to you Pinky.

Pinky: sure why don't you go play with uncle.

Rome: why didn't you let me know that you have our daughter.

Pinky: because I don't want to interrupt your life.

Rome: me and Aum P is divorce.

Pinky: okay..i don't need to know.

Rome: will you give me a chance and come back to me..please think of our daughter.

Pinky: my answer is no..it will never happen..if you miss your daughter you can come and visit her..but i will never come back to you ever again.

Rome: why? please don't think about the past.

Pinky: because your chance is already gone..I don't have the same feeling for you anymore..if you see anyone good just go for it.

Rome: do you still remember when i say i will not marry anyone or date anyone if I didn't get you..I will wait until I get to be with you.

Pinky: don't do this because it will never be the same..I have to go..

Rome: please i love you and i will love you yesterday and i love you today and tomorrow I still love you.

Pinky: I love you to..she give him a last kiss..I don't love you anymore..he begin to tears.

Promise: mommy i want you and daddy to be together again.

Pinky: no sweetheart its not going to happen..if you miss him you can go and stay at his place sometimes okay..

Promise: okay..bye daddy..i can't wait to see you again..

Pinky: bye Rome..she turn around and start walking and start to tear up and Rome start to crying he was on his knee and scream..I will always wait for you and I will always love you..Pinky start to cry more..

The End.