Star Runner

Who you think is the best... And cuter??

• Vanness Wu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andy On

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Candy11

sarNie Egg
Whoooh! :shocked: cutie! cutie! cutie! Andy On... For sure on Andy keke... He is sooo cute!!! :wub:, Vanness is great too, but i like andy much more... keke... :p

Candy11

sarNie Egg
Just for incase you guys don't know how Andy looks like... Keke pictures of Andy On in the movie Star Runner... For sure you guys know how vanness looks like... I don't have his pictures so yeah...

This is cutie Andy On! :wub: keke... :D

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
ANDY ON is totally hotter!!! ehehe check out that hott BOd...ehehe...he was hella hott in "finding mr perfect"

Candy11

sarNie Egg
Awww... MAN! haha, i wanna see Andy On in Looking for Mr. Perfect too... Keke, but yeah... He's so cute...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
this movie was a little disappointing the the romance aspect... the fighting was extremely good... very hot guys too!!!

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i voted for VANESSA WU!

man, i couldn't believe that he was from Meteor Garden // F4 crew until i checked the name! lol-- but this movie is raw cuz he's hot :wub:

is it possible to upload it?? cuz i LOOOOVVEEE it!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
VANNESS is a HOTIE>>>. I love him in this film.. whooo.. I wish I was the girl.. I love the kiss part... he was good... :lmao: and the other guy was a hotie too....

me094

sarNie Egg
For this movie... I'm so for Vaness... that reminds me... someone steal my copy of Star runner...

haphazardhue

sarNie Egg
I thought Andy looked soo WOW. he's just amazing and he's got a nice body too. =]

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
ANDY.... because he has the manly man look, vs Vanness has a childish look... besides, I don't think Vanness is all that nice in real life. I met him and he seems kinda stuck up... I was like the biggest Vanness fan before meeting him, but after meeting him... i'm kinda like... oh ok... not as nice as I thought he was...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry, but as much as I looked forward to seeing Vanness (I was a HUGE F4 fan at the time and probably biased towards any F4 member). But even I had to admit that Andy stole the show in Star Runner. I'd seen Andy in other movies before, not really noticing him much. But this really made him stand out for me. I feel like I wanted to know more about the depth of Andy's character. I paid more attention to him than Vanness.
And I always thought Vanness looked good physically, but then they put him next to Andy and all the sudden Vanness looked super puny! That was probably part of the storyline since Vanness was the underdog and all, but still--- Andy looked so good in comparison!

Plus, his hairstyle was really unique and cute in the row of ponytails (LOL... it sounds funny when I describe it, but I thought it was cool looking). :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i gotta say.. ANDY ON.. im not that much of a fan of vanness.. unlike my sis lol.. but yea.. most of the time when i was watchin the movie i payed more attention to andy.. hehe.. sumthin bout him.. hes a great actor.. lalalalala.. n haha i luvd his 3 lito ponytails..