Son Yuk has a girlfriend?????

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I think we are getting upset at what we read and heard from the source that might not be true. I know we all love Son and Vill and in our heart we want them to be together....and we can't stand hearing them with some one else other than each other including me....I do want them to be together, heck I am so into KLP I don't think I can bear to see them pair up with other star....and to make fan like us even more up set and to sell their story they have to make up some thing so we can read and by their newspaper, magazine etc. I don't believe a word that I read or heard unlease the star themselve really come out and said yes this is true. And guys I don't know about you all, but I don't think Vill will go for that guy Tee's...I still think Son is way better, that's go with Son who ever that girl Nannie was....I don't think it's real if that is the cast he wouldn't ask Vill to go to audition with him...beside they keep saying that they are still too young to think about their relationship but may be in the future.....hind..hind he/she said may be in the future....so it could be true that for now they are just friend and later more than a friend Son did say that Vill is his special kind of friend....Ok, I talk too much I stop now. :D

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think we are getting upset at what we read and heard from the source that might not be true. I know we all love Son and Vill and in our heart we want them to be together....and we can't stand hearing them with some one else other than each other including me....I do want them to be together, heck I am so into KLP I don't think I can bear to see them pair up with other star....and to make fan like us even more up set and to sell their story they have to make up some thing so we can read and by their newspaper, magazine etc. I don't believe a word that I read or heard unlease the star themselve really come out and said yes this is true. And guys I don't know about you all, but I don't think Vill will go for that guy Tee's...I still think Son is way better, that's go with Son who ever that girl Nannie was....I don't think it's real if that is the cast he wouldn't ask Vill to go to audition with him...beside they keep saying that they are still too young to think about their relationship but may be in the future.....hind..hind he/she said may be in the future....so it could be true that for now they are just friend and later more than a friend Son did say that Vill is his special kind of friend....Ok, I talk too much I stop now. :D
That what I was thinking the same line too, Son & Vill did know each other 5 yrs ago since high school and they even hinded that they had feelings for each other but since they both want to enter into the Et industry and working, they decided it's better to just being friend because in this in the industry they r both bound to meet other people, Vill also stated that she does not want to interfer in Son's place in the industry because he has lots of girls friend in the industry so for now they r just friend, they both want to work and study, they will let the future answer it for them when they r more mature and then they will talk about it again if it's meant to be for them, Vill says in the future when they r ready, she will let Son says it first...I am pretty happy for whatever friendship or anything with them for now...let them work in peace....As Son says he just want to work and study and he might have girls as a friend because he's been working in the fashion industry for 6 yrs now, so there's bound to be pretty girls who r his friends as well, he bound to take good care of them when he goes out with them as a friend...Vill is saying because she is more closer to Thee because her mother is close to Thee and he is like a family member...and Son saying Vill is his long time friend and kind of special so I am happy with his answer...As of now, vill is not his gf so, if he goes out with some other girl as a friend, there's bound to be news...

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling

No - talk some more. I LIKE. hee hee.
I agree with you na.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
They were filmed for promotions ka. I am sure you noticed that these didn't make it into the actual KLP lakorn and there was even a cast change (Ton replaced the tall guy-forgot his name).
Yes, they did a change from Tui, the tall guy to Ton the star..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
No - talk some more. I LIKE. hee hee.
I agree with you na.

Kiki, u love it when other fans talk about Son & Vill too huh,,,I just absolutely crazy about these 2 but don't want to have high hopes...they still so young and more opportunity for them to meet other people as they said it....but I just hope there is a cupid to play destiny for them only, hehehe

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think it's only a short rehearse of the Lakorn,,,,I love that scene of Son & Vill, they both looks so fresh and cute, hehe
haha
yea that scene was good.
he was all serious asking for the peenaigum..ahhah
anyways, she was pretty!
he's HOT like always!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
haha
yea that scene was good.
he was all serious asking for the peenaigum..ahhah
anyways, she was pretty!
he's HOT like always!

u can't get enough of the word (hot for Son) huh
the word pretty for Vill, just love them they r a gorgeous couple on screen and off screen....hope they realise that to have each other is better than look around for someone, who doesn't know the bad and the good in each other,,,Sometimes it better to look for someone close to u then look for someone else that u have to get to know them again....I hope Vill realise Son is as good as u can get= intelligent, looks, nice and caring guy, the same goes for Son too hope he realise that Vill is a nice girl, good for him too...well Son said it so many times that Vill is a nice girl, pretty, smart and fun to talk to...As for Vill, she said that Son has good physical appearance, can sing well, play instruments, smart and fine looking,,,so both parties comments each other..now that is alot of reason what's not to like about each other..hehehe

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Kiki, u love it when other fans talk about Son & Vill too huh,,,I just absolutely crazy about these 2 but don't want to have high hopes...they still so young and more opportunity for them to meet other people as they said it....but I just hope there is a cupid to play destiny for them only, hehehe

Yes, I do......That's why I am in this forum. I want to voice my love for Son & Vill as a couple. It makes me happy to know that I am not the only one cheering for them. Both on and off screen ka.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Yes, I do......That's why I am in this forum. I want to voice my love for Son & Vill as a couple. It makes me happy to know that I am not the only one cheering for them. Both on and off screen ka.
Same with me ka, I totally love them, I got the pic of them at Top award on my computer, i look at it everytime and go back to watch the sweet scenes of them so many times...I think the sweet scenes of them feed me enough for now, hopefully i c them pair up soon, so it can satisfy my hunger of them...hehe