Shamanism & Christianism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theist23

sarNie Egg
I'm not interest in debating about religion and I don't go around challenging other people's religion like you do. Practice what you preach. :popcorn:
The discussion here is how does your worldview account for the existence of the laws of logic? If you don't want to discuss about it that's fine with me.

Theist23

sarNie Egg
Thanks for saying...once a person has his/her mind set...there's no point of discussion on the topic...
I've made up my mind because I have examined the evidence. I am here to defend my faith, not to beg you or anybody else. I'm sure if you really believe what you believe you will defend it. I am still open for rational discussion, but seems like you're the one who doesn't. So that is fine with me. You called for logical reasoning, so I like to know how you account for logical absolutes. I can leave the Bible out of the way, and only deal with you based on logic alone. Deal? If you have no way of explaining for logical reasoning, and the necessary preconditions for logic, then you're just assuming logic to be true. Is that logical? It's true because it's true? Hey, my Bible say so, so it must be true too. Now what? Haahaa ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.