SEG Lead Cast Photos

jenna_yaj

sarNie Egg
o yay! Lucky! how cool it is to see a small town boy actually doing something and going somewhere.
Looking forward to watching Lucky and Toua in this movie ^_^
So this is a series?..not just a movie?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
what's going on SEG?

i couldn't make it to the may 4th event... i was at a meeting thing...

did anyone else go? how was it???? any success???

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
what's going on SEG?

i couldn't make it to the may 4th event... i was at a meeting thing...

did anyone else go? how was it???? any success???

I apologize for not posting lately. Too many things going on..lol.... we did the best we could at the HJHS performance. The MIC's weren't too great so we got cut off a couple of times..but so did all the other acts too. All in all I think we did good. Some of the boys (including your cousin)...gained a few fans...hehehehe....actually I was surprised the fans all waited so patiently to go up to the the boys for their autographs...The boys weren't prepared to gain fans so quickly and thought it was all a joke until people started handing them pens and paper to autograph and asking for photo ops......lol....

We finished shooting the music video to the drama. The MV will maintain clips from the drama so it will also serve as our trailer.
Hopefully we can get it cut and edited for you all to see by the end of this month.

We have also opened an official MYSPACE account for Advent Vibe and has one of the songs posted there. We plan to add the others as we get them cut. It is under the music section in MYSPACE under ADVENT VIBE.

There performance is on YOUTUBE at :

url: www.youtube.com/lee916

We will be back to our shooting schedule again this weekend. Hope to see you guys around town....

Thanks for all the support!!!

SEG

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hmm... i think i met sydney yang at my senior ball... she's dating one of my guy friends... she's realllie skinny and quite tall... compared to me... heheh... i'm only like 4'11"...

fierrry

sarNie Egg
I've never heard of you guys before but I sure hope to see how this turns out! It looks really interesting.

:)