Sad - Heart breaking scene

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg..i cant remember watchin a lakorn and cried in it...hm...ive watched soo many lakorns this year and i cant even remember if i cried for any of em...o0o yea the part in pleung payu where he was sittin by the bed..i think..cryin..that was juss soo heartbreakin to see him kri but he did deserve it ahha....um..i also cried in sanae ruk nang sin where bua attended kades weddin...and they were tlakin and everythin...and its juss the way he kissed him and walked away from him...soo dramatic...

Well i guess thats all i can remember right now..hopefully my brain will be functionin better tomorrow..

Nina

sarNie Egg
the most heartbreaking scene for me was in "Koo Gum" when Kobori was dying in his wife's arm! omg it was soo sad! but the thing is it took soo long for him to die!

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Nina said:
the most heartbreaking scene for me was in "Koo Gum" when Kobori was dying in his wife's arm! omg it was soo sad! but the thing is it took soo long for him to die!
[post="3278"][/post]​
haha...it took the whole episode for him to die

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I think Dao Pra Sook was probably the only lakorn that ever made me cry. Especially during the part where when Dao was little and she would get beaten by her adopted mother. **tear** That little girl is such a good actor.

donna

sarNie Adult
So Sane Ha(Oil n Aum) the part when Aum came back to her mom with her baby n her mom named the baby Pla. she said that no one can take her child from her not even his name.

Wai Rai Freshy - when Ryu died n everyone started to cry, that was sad

there's more just can't think of any more right now...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Ayarak with Kwan that lakorn was so sad...Koo Kum too who can forget Koo Kum both Kwan and Benz version. Also Doy Raeng Atitarn Kob's death scene so sad..

Yeah Aum's death was sad from the part she told Noon to the death very sad..Puntainorasing gosh Aom and Tui...the ending broke my heart! I couldn't stop feeling sad for days....Karakade with Tik Kanyarat this lakorn is sad in its own way.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i have two scenes that made me cry so hard...

in the old dao prasook (with kob and num), does everyone remember the scene where kob goes with her real father to his house in the country? the sad scene was when "dao's mom" tell "dao's dad" that he couldn't marry "dao" because she was his daughter. the guy gets mad, and her "current" husband also comes in (just in time) to find out all of this. then they ALL start yelling at her about how horrible she was, etc. she falls onto the ground in this huge flood of tears and just balls. i felt so bad for her. i just wanted to kill her nanny so bad. it was really the nanny's fault! i'm sorry if thhis is confusing. ;)

the second scene was from oon ai ruk, when "dao" dies. the person who made me cry the most was "mae"...the lady that plays dao and gaowow's adoptive mom/madam. she's very famous but i just can't remember her name right now. that scene was so intense, she was ballin' and yellin' stuff like "no! NO! get up! get up right now! you can't die! your my baby! :( it was so sad. everyone in that scene was crying like crazy too!

huhhhh...it's so sad thinking about these scenes. :(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
nathalie said:
Koo kum, when he died in her arms. Hella sad!
[post="6014"][/post]​
dang, i haven't seen that yet. i have to see it soon! i'm so behind everyone else, and it might just be on my list of heart-breaking scenes.

K

KawaiiTennyo

donna said:
So Sane Ha(Oil n Aum) the part when Aum came back to her mom with her baby n her mom named the baby Pla. she said that no one can take her child from her not even his name.

Wai Rai Freshy - when Ryu died n everyone started to cry, that was sad

there's more just can't think of any more right now...
[post="4365"][/post]​
yea so sane ha was so sad.. goiish...