Sacramento Hmong New Year's Eve Banquet

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
mong, go to their website well they have some picture from last year banquet and you should know how the banquet look like

it like a party

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
i didn't went last year but all they do is talking!!!!!!!!!!!! you know how they talk when it is something important and they have some important people came and talk and then later they dance salavan!!!! LOL and party till midnight

this is the first time that i've heard of it. wat do they even do? and wat's the purpose?

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
When I hear of "Banquet" I would expect some good food... and people all dressed up nicely, with cocktails and wine with NO KIDS.. just like the ones we see on movies.. that would be so nice... is it expensive?

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, this banquet do have all those stuff that you metion and i don't know how much to get in

When I hear of "Banquet" I would expect some good food... and people all dressed up nicely, with cocktails and wine with NO KIDS.. just like the ones we see on movies.. that would be so nice... is it expensive?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ hmong banquets..
ahaha.. it's more like those hmong OG parties.
it's really funny when the OGs start dancing..
banquets are really boring.....

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
woo!!!!!!!!!!!!! it tonight and i'm going to be there too.

oh yeah! Advent Vibe going to be there too and KML is going to sing there too and I think he going to make the banquet fun

I can't wait to be there