rome @ the "sexiest lips contest"

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think rome won or was he the host..

he look so manly and handsome there especially with the suit :wub:

credit to lopdse @ romepatchata.com

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:drool: OH MY DAMN! Dang I want those lips touching mines! :lmao: I've always thought Rome was good looking but it seems he's gotten even better looking since I last saw him! :wub: ooohhhhh I'm going to sleep happily tonight...Dreaming about him and his lips! oooohhh it's getting steamy in my dreams! :loool: :yahoo: Thanks for sharing these! :clap: :kiss:

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
:drool: goodness look at those nice red juicy lips Rome have. what i wont give to kiss those lips :wub: :wub: thank you for sharing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
he doesnt look exhausted like recently and seem like he gain back a few pounds which is great!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:drool: OH MY DAMN! Dang I want those lips touching mines! :lmao: I've always thought Rome was good looking but it seems he's gotten even better looking since I last saw him! :wub: ooohhhhh I'm going to sleep happily tonight...Dreaming about him and his lips! oooohhh it's getting steamy in my dreams! :loool: :yahoo: Thanks for sharing these! :clap: :kiss:
Same for me too! Rome really have a red juicy lip! :yahoo: :drool:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Rome is the second guy on my list with the most sexiest lips besides Win Tawin :)