Rita Jensen

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I LOVE RITA'S HEIGHT!!! SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS BUT I DON'T THINK SHE SUITS THESE TRADITIONAL THAI DRESSES.
I agree, she doesn't really suit the traditional dresses. They are pretty and so is she. Maybe it's the hairstyle of the shoot or the way she poses in them.

Merit

sarNie Adult
The clothes are pretty...but somehow there's a disconnect between her and the clothes. She a beautiful girl...but this is not her best shoot.

Muddie Murda

smile...
So beautiful! I wish they didn't tone down the color of the pictures though. I want to see how brightly colored the clothes really are.

Sririta did another photoshoot in traditional Thai outfits way back when, and that one turned out way nicer...there was more of a connection between her and the outfits, but I think that was because of how they styled her hair.

kaylamoua27

sarNie Egg
i love rita she is gorgeous... love the outfit...rita all the way....amd dis is to all the ppl...if ur pretty u need to suite the outfit ur wearing...if u have a nice body and a pretty face u will always look nice on anything... it doesnt hurt to try new things...love her. she is awsome..

kaylamoua27

sarNie Egg
i love rita she is gorgeous... love the outfit...rita all the way....amd dis is to all the ppl...if ur pretty u need to suite the outfit ur wearing...if u have a nice body and a pretty face u will always look nice on anything... it doesnt hurt to try new things...love her. she is awsome..

i mean if u have a pretty face or nice body u will always look nice....no need to suite the outfit...