read only if you are not gross or easily distured by the images

sunisa

that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick and disguesting!!i almost throw up when i saw the pics.when i didn't read the story, i though that was something else.damn, eating babies.they're crazy and psycho. :angry: :angry: :angry: :eek: :eek:

vina_lek

don't know what's worse... selling girls into prostitution who have to work as sex slaves 24/7 or being eaten as a fetus. :ph34r:

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
I don't really care what anyone says. Eating a human for any reason is cannibalism. The people that are buying these fetuses have and can afford food. Because from what I read it is a fetish not something they eat for survival, but for pleasure. And from what I understand fetishes are expensive. No way that a poor person can afford to do this. Disgusting and wrong in everyway.

nina07

sarNie Adult
OMG...those people have no heart what so ever..i cant believe US asians would do that..nice one pplz!! who would eat a human being??? SHAME..BIG TIME

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
This is sick. I can't believe they can do that! And the government allows it? Isn't anyone gonna help?! The poor baby!..All cooked and eww...I was shaking too, this was so shocking. I never knew this was going on in China. I guess now I know.

tik4life

sarNie Egg
This is just freaking sick and inhumane. I hate them for eating animals such as dogs and cats and never thought they'll move up to this point. I'm speechless, seeing the pictures just move me to tears.

ling

sarNie Hatchling
I had just finished having lunch when i cam upon this. I must admit i could barely hold on to the vomit rushing through my throat.
How insane can someone be to do such a thing. I say these people have no hearts. It is the most indescribable and inhumane thing anyone can ever do in their life time. I hope the people who do these things will be stopped and i hope they rot in hell for the rest of eternity. I don't care where you live or how you live....you don't take the life of an innocent child. YOUR CHILD.

I have 2 kids and i could never imagine to do such a thing. In fact i don't think any HUMAN could ever muster up the slightest thought to do such a thing.

Only BASTARDS of the earth could.

I pray that the ones who do this will die an even more inhumane, horrible, painfully death then these innocents did.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I might go out of topic.

That is totally disgusting and immoral.

I understand what Tahmnong is trying to say.

But serving it at a restaurant, I rather die than eat a dead fetus.

I think that China should really abort the One Child per Couple instead of aborting children, especially the females.

I am not against abortion nor do I support it.

When you think about it, who is there left to make babies when there is only males. Have they ever thought about that.

Sorry I am not even suppose to be funny at this moment but I blame it on the Kings for having so many babies. You see it in those Chinese drama, the king having more than one wife and who knows how many children they have had.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I skipped the picture part. Reading it was disgusting enough. Well, the first picture I seen it.

Sorry not related:
I have seen worst picture of a dead fetus. No I have seen one in reality but it was not disgusting, it was more sadden to see.

On campus there was a debate about abortion and there was some gruesome poster. It was unbearable to see how the fetus is aborted.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
in china you are only allowed to have 1 kid for family because of the population and everyone hopes for a boy so they can carry the family name so are they eating it because they dont want it to go to waste?

fun

Expired Sarnie
in china you are only allowed to have 1 kid for family because of the population and everyone hopes for a boy so they can carry the family name so are they eating it because they dont want it to go to waste?
go to waste... that still doesn't seem right...

donna

sarNie Adult
oh my gosh! those ppl are gonna burn in hell! that is so sick and sad. shudders. poor baby rest in peace...

strawberryaid

sarNie Egg
um...believe it or not, i heard this from my mom and its apparently true. She told me that ppl like to eat baby fetuses because they are "very nutritious" . and guess what??? this isn't even ILLEGAL!!!! like, its not like they are doing this in private...its LEGAL IN CHINA TO EAT HUMAN FETUSES!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Is this for reals. I know about the abortion thing, but eating the aborted fetuses. This is truly an inhuman act. I am totally grossed out! And nothing is being done. How could anyone eat such a thing. And the person preparing it...how in the hell do they it?? I'm shocked and I feel sick.

nkaujhmoob100

sarNie Egg
OMG..my mouth was open wide after seeing tis..it's soo sad..made me tear up..*Sniff*Sniff..i mean abortion is bad enough but eating them?..tat's inhuman...

pclkck

sarNie Egg
i am totally shocked and horrified im speechless. this is the most immoral thing i've ever seen, and the parents should go straight to hell. the baby should be give a proper burial.