Rak Rai Un DuP

cath

sarNie Egg
i just rewatch this lakorn starting
ning kullasatree and touch :p
I think this lakorn was like 12 ou 13 years agoo and it was my favorite lakorn... :wub:
i can't keep myself thinking about the couple..
I mean they were so great in the lakorn and now they are no more in the screen after rewatching the serie I can't stop myself asking question about TOUCH and NING because there is no news about them anymoreeeee :(
You guy dont know how bad I miss them :( I wanna cry I am so deep into the couple LOLS

twinklestar

sarNie Egg
omgoosh i love this lakorn too!!! ;p the last thing i saw ning in was the rs sitcom w/tik k, beam d2b, etc. she still looks great tho :) but yeah for some reason when thai stars get married they tend to fade out of the lime light ... * sigh * i remember i was sooo sad when i heard that they broke up they were like the original kade & noon ;p ... NEwho touch is still around tho he sings looktung songs now :)

amester

sarNie Egg
i just rewatch this lakorn starting
ning kullasatree and touch :p
I think this lakorn was like 12 ou 13 years agoo and it was my favorite lakorn... :wub:
i can't keep myself thinking about the couple..
I mean they were so great in the lakorn and now they are no more in the screen after rewatching the serie I can't stop myself asking question about TOUCH and NING because there is no news about them anymoreeeee :(
You guy dont know how bad I miss them :( I wanna cry I am so deep into the couple LOLS
Hello,

This is one of my favorite lakorns too. I have been searching all over for this lakorn but cannot seem to find it anywhere. Would you be able to help me out on that? Thank you! :)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Ning is so pretty in this lakorn. Her hair style suits her so much in this lakorn. I have this lakorn but don't know how to upload it. I think you can watch it on youtube because I think I accidently saw a little bit of this lakorn on Youtube. Just type in Ning and Touch's lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This is lakorn is soooo good. Why haven't I watched this sooner? It is such a me lakorn. Ch2 has rerun this in pretty good quality, but the last 3 episodes have really bad sound so I was forced to watch in low quality wahhh. The storyline was so good. The storyline is pretty similar to Namtarn Mai but this is better because the leads have so many scenes together and their relationship is so well developed. They start off as co-workers, friends and then they fall in love, and when all the drama hits and the revenge part happens way after they have feelings for one another. The pra'ek is so amusing, he's so moody and sulky and possessive of the n'ek and he gets so riled up that he uses the excuse of accusing the n'ek of killing his unwanted fiancé just to rawr and kidnap her so she doesn't marry another man. So much chemistry and good scenes between Touch and Ning. And we get to see the n'ek all big and pregnant and the p'ek goes to 'ngon' her. Such good pacing too. This is going on my top ten list for sure.