Questoin about Ariel Lin

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I honestly think that there's just a lot of ppl who dislike her and a lot of ppl who love her. I don't mean to attack anyone's opinions but I believe Ariel is a talented actress, and if she was so ugly like everyone says she probably would of never made it to the entertainment industry. All that matters is if she's good at what she does. I personally love ariel lin and think she's a great actress and singer. There's moment where she doesn't look the greatest but it is because that's the roles that she has to portray. I think she's cute and love a lot of her dramas.
Ditto and Ariel Seem So Down To Earth -.-" Although I don't know her enough to say that she is .. I feel that she is ... and she's too adorable o_O And everyone's opinions are different lol ... Ariel is one of those girls like "Pancake Kemmanit" the thai actress.. So many people dislike her because of dumb stuff that they let it cloud their judgement that the entertainment business isn't all about looking good and being gorgeous there are those few directors and producers who adore and cast stars based on talent and not look and there are the very few of us who actually watch for talent and not for the way someone looks. Heck if I watched for the way someone looks I would have seen so many lakorns not worth watching lol -.-" All in all x3 Ariel all the way and I think she's beautiful -.-" Not hot or sexy but cute, adorable and beautiful the way a women should be seen!

minjay

sarNie Egg
i think ppl are just being haters,i think she cute and can be very pretty. Although, i think she needs to cut down on the silly cute attitudes on dramas she is actually a pretty good actor.

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
This girl may not have the "pretty" image but damn she can act and she's very cute. She is like the acting goddess. She is very versatile and she can portray any character she wants. A lot of people like her because she can act and she got into the acting industry, not by her looks but actual talent.

fun

Expired Sarnie
What I like about Ariel Lin, she isn't your average looking actress: tall, slim and sexy. But she has offers this cute charisma on and off screen that I like about her. I feel that she should cut down on her silliness and excessively cute characteristics in dramas. Other than that, she's a decent actress (talent wise).