Question about Cee and Amy

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
It looks like they are really showing their luv for each other out in public toooo much. It looks like they are sooooooooooooo much, and tooooooooo much in luv with eachother that it seems fake at some point. I mean don't u guys think that eversince they came out public with their luv life that Amy is having more lakorns out. Don't give me wrong, Cee will obviously become darn hot, and popular..but Amy. I mean she does starred in a couple of lakorns back than, but wasn't that well-known, until she got with Cee... then she's all over the news and have more lakorns and photoshoots lining up for her. I'm not hating on anybody right now..But I know that u guys something questioned about their relationship. My question is..."Is their relationship a pubicity stunt, or is it true luv?"

But, If they r really in luv, then that's good for them. And I wish them the best.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
they are stars and they are in a business where attention matters.... so if their personal life can get them attention in a good way i think they will milk it for all they can

i dont think they got together as a publicity stunt.... but are they using their relationship as a way to promote themselves? possibly

the media around them has kinda died down i think... i dunno havent heard/seen many mag covers on them lately but i think in the beginning they were all over the place cuz they allowed the media in and were open with their relationship unlike other couples who just keep denying

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ok... lol let me think.. i mean lol.. Cee and Amy .. hrrms I admit Cee is popular and etc.. but Amy has gained no popularity over what she already had .. lol Amy is one darN good actress .. and most of her roles are supporting so I don't see how she got famous or more popular off of dating Cee lol and if you think about it... she hasn't been acting much since the relationship has been made public...

lol if there is any couple that are in the head lights right now lol it should be umm hrmmms mind as well pull out couples like Oil and Fang .. LOL and so forth Aum and Todd ... LOL

and out of all honesty I was a fan of Amy since before I even knew who Cee was lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
They look in love to me. I am glad that they are showing their love and not keeping it a secret because it makes them look more real. I think they each contributed to their fame with talents and there is nothing wrong with love promotions. I also think if they are really not in love then they would not have lasted this long. It is true that Amy got more lakorns but so has Cee. Before Amy and Cee, we never really payed attention to either of them so they definitely did each other good by being with one another.