Ploy Cherman(LIPS Vol.14 no.15 February 2013)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i do agree she does look skinny but still has the nice curve 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She looked better in the past, when she had "meat." She's still got curves, but that doesn't necessarily she looks good. I think she's too skinny, so do the other gals. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
She looked better in the past, when she had "meat." She's still got curves, but that doesn't necessarily she looks good. I think she's too skinny, so do the other gals. 
she looks thin cos despite the fact issue everyone been saying she looks fat so that is why she's been trying her hardest to look thin which makes her even sexier than before 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
she looks thin cos despite the fact issue everyone been saying she looks fat so that is why she's been trying her hardest to look thin which makes her even sexier than before 

I feel bad because she was influenced by those people. Peer pressure eh~. Thin does not equal sexy, I hope people come to realize that. Not only does this apply to Ploy, it applies to ALL the skinny Thai actresses out there.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I feel bad because she was influenced by those people. Peer pressure eh~. Thin does not equal sexy, I hope people come to realize that. Not only does this apply to Ploy, it applies to ALL the skinny Thai actresses out there.
yeah feel bad and sorry to Ploy she has to go through this issue she's so talented no matter if she's skinny or chubby she still looks cute and gorgeous