Pictures of Our Memories [Ch. 16 Up]

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I'll try to post the next chapter by next week. Thanks for reading ^_^ You're encouraging me to write more! :)

---------------------------
Thanks orihime303 & huajaikaungtur for your comments :)

The next chapter will be up soon!
^_^
Yeah I will wait for more.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry for the late update :( So here's Chapter 14, I hope you enjoy it. Kinda boring...sorry.

Chapter 14

Bee: Good news, Amy. You’re able to go home today. Your wound is better from before. Just make sure that you don’t hurt your arm again or else it’s going to cause more injury to the bone.

Amy: I got it. Good thing it hit my left arm, but the bad thing is I’m going to handle things only with one arm.

Cee: (He comes into the room) Good morning, Amy. Good morning, Dr. Sawich.

Bee: Good morning to you.

Cee: (Goes to Amy to give her a hug) I miss you so much.

Amy: Me too. Ow…

Cee: Did I hurt you?

Amy: You squeezed my left arm to hard.

Cee: Sorry, I didn’t mean to. ( Kisses her on the forehead)

Bee: (Interrupts them with a grunt) Sorry, right now I need to take Amy for some tests before you both leave.

Cee: Ok.

-----------------------------------------------
(At the market)

Ever since the day Ploy distant herself from Por, she went shopping at the market almost every day to ease her mind. But every time she goes there, it reminded her of the time when they both first met. She missed that day because it changed her life forever. Por was the only and first guy that she had ever dated.

Ploy: (She sits on a bench with tears coming out of her eyes, while she silently talks to herself) I miss you Por. You don’t know how much I want you to be here with me now.

Por: (Pops up out of nowhere) Really?

Ploy: (Wipes away her tears) You! How come you are here?

Por: I was buying some fruits for my grandma when I saw you walking sadly around the market.

Ploy: So, you were following me? (Points her finger at him)

Por: Yes, not only today, the other days too.

Ploy: (Blinks repeatedly) Why? I thought I told you that we should distant ourselves for awhile since “you’re so busy with work”.

Por: (Laughs at her) Hahahaaha…..

Ploy: What’s so funny??? (Confused)

Por: (Keeps on laughing) Hahahhaahahaa…..

Ploy: Hey, if you don’t stop, I’m just going to leave. (Gets up and was about to leave when Por hold her back)

Por: Please don’t go. (Being serious this time)

Ploy: Let go, since you just want to laugh at me, I’ll just leave instead. (Tries to get away, but Por’s hold was too strong)

Por: I know that you’re angry at me, but please, just listen to me. I was only laughing at you because you were the one that was saying (He imitates in a girly voice of what Ploy was saying when she was sitting on the bench) “I miss you Por. You don’t know how much I want you to be here with me now.”

Ploy: I did not!

Por: Yes, you did!

Ploy: No way, I did not say that!

Por: Are you sure?

Ploy: Yes, I’m 100% sure (Crosses her arms)

Por: You sure again?

Ploy: Yes I--- (Por then pulls her in for a kiss)

Por: (When he tries to pull back, Ploy pulls him in) Whoa!

Ploy: (Pulls away) I miss you, Por. I'm sorry for yelling at you the other day. Is it okay, if we come back together?

Por: (Laughs) Alright, my love! ( Gives her another kiss on the lips)

----------------------------------------------
Amy: So how's mother?

Cee: She's okay.

Amy: Who is going to take care of her?

Cee: Okay, I was going to ask you to do it, but your arm is not strong. So I decided to ask your sister.

Amy: That's good.

Cee: So when your arm heals, you can take care of mother.

Amy: Alright (Gives him a big smile)
--------------------------------------------------
(At Cee's house)

C's Mom: Jakajun please don't leave me. I know that you and my son had a past, but I want you to stay and take care of me. Okay?

Jakajun: I'm sorry, but your "son" doesn't want me here. How will I stand him when he's only going to ignore me and yell at me. I truly did love your son, but he thought I was too poor. (She lies, in order to get Cee's mom's sympathy)

C's Mom: Don't worry, I'll talk to him.

(Cee & Amy arrives)

C's Mom: (Goes outside while Jakajun goes to the restroom) Oh look, here comes my son and daughter-in-law! (Smiles)

Amy: (She walks up to the house and greets Cee's mom) Hello, mother. Are you feeling better?

C's Mom: Yes, honey. It's such a shame that your arm got shot. I'm truly sorry.

Amy: It's okay.

Cee: (Talking to Jakajun as she comes out of the restroom) What are you doing here? I thought I told you to leave this place?

Jakajun: Ow….your mom told me to stay. I could I "disobey her" (Gives a smirk)

Cee: Don't be fooling around with my mom.

Jakajun: Why would I? It's not like we never dated before. Don't you remember?

Cee: The past is the past, why don't you just leave it behind and start fresh?

Amy: (Interrupts) Cee where are you? (She then sees Jakajun and feels uneasy) Um…aren't you----

Jakajun: I'm Jakajun, I'm going to take care of Cee's mom.

Amy: What? Cee I thought you said----

Cee: She's lying (Talks to Jakajun) Now get out!

C's Mom: Son, don't kick her out like that. I want her to take care of me.

Cee: No, mom. She's not trustful!

C's Mom: Well, I trust her.

Cee: Mom, if you let her stay in this house, I'm going to leave.

C's Mom: If you are doing that, then I won't consider you as my son anymore!

Cee: But mom!

Amy: Cee just let it go. Don't get mother angry or else she's going to get more sick.

Cee: Alright mom. (To Jakajun) Remember, don't mess around with my mom, you hear me? (Gives her the angry look)

Jakajun: (Sweetly answers him) Okay, Cee.

Cee: Come on, Amy let's go put your suitcases upstairs.

Amy: Okay.

To be continued………………

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes, an update. I was waiting for this fic :)
Cee will be her other arm while one of her arms is injured, tehee; Awwies, Cee is too cute. He hugs & kisses her, so cute;
Haha, I love it when Por pops out of no where, hehe. Por & Ploy are so cute, their pulling away and kissing xD haha.
Aww, I dislike how Cee's mom wants Ce & Jakajun together >.< Amy & Cee are the best ^^
Can't wait for more :)

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
RECAP: Amy and Cee just got married and were on their honeymoon. Halfway through their honeymoon, Ploy had some "boyfriend" problems and needed Amy's comfort so they had to cancel their honeymoon. Amy got shot by a stranger while going back to her house. She's then taken to the hospital. When she became better Cee took her to his house. (Hope that refreshes your memory)

Sorry for the late update....Life is just too busy.

Chapter 15

(Cee’s Home)

C’s Mom: Son, now that you’re married I know that you won’t have time to take care of me. That’s why I asked Jakajun to help take care of me. She’s the only one that I can trust.

Cee: What? How trustful is she? Amy can take care of you instead. She’s a nurse too, mother.

C’s Mom: Even though Jakajun hurted you she didn’t mean to do it. It was just a silly mistake. Yes, I know that Amy is a nurse, but a doctor is always busy. Her arm is not in good condition to be taking good care of me.

Cee: Fine, do whatever you want. (He said in an annoyed voice)

(Ploy’s Home)---Phone rings….

A’s Mom: Hello, this is Jintara Vongpit. May I ask who this is?

Voice: I know.

A’s Mom: What? (confused) Who are you? What do you want?

Voice: I know who did it.

A’s Mom: If you don’t stop, I’ll call the police. Tell me, who are you? (The caller closes the phone) Hello? Hello? (Puts the phone down) Who could that be? (Poly comes home)

Ploy: Who were you talking to Mom?

A’s Mom: I don’t know, it was a strange voice.

Ploy: Did they say anything?

A’s Mom: It’s nothing, don’t worry about it. It might’ve just been a prank call. Kids these days. So how’s work?

Ploy: Tiring. It’s been only a week and I’m so tired.

A’s Mom: You want me to make some hot milk for you?

Ploy: (Her face glows in happiness) Of course, my favorite!

A’s Mom: How’s Por doing?

Ploy: He’s doing good. Oh mom, do you remember telling me about someone stealing your ex-husband’s company money?

A’s Mom: Oh yes. What about it?

Ploy: Por has a friend that can track the “people” or “person” who could’ve stole the money.

A’s Mom: Really?

Ploy: Yes, but I’m not sure if they’re done finding the people or person yet.

A’s Mom: Would you take me to see Por’s friend?

Ploy: No, he’s a cop. I’m afraid of cops.

A’s Mom: (Laughs) What? You, afraid of cops???

Ploy: Mom, why are you making fun of me? Don’t you remember when I was small.

(Flashback) 10 years ago

It was during a stormy night, Ploy and Amy were in the living room playing with barbie dolls when they suddenly heard a knock at the door.

Little Ploy: I’ll open it.

Little Amy: Wait, Ploy don’t you remember what mom said. Don’t open the door it’s-----(Before she can finish, Ploy had already open the door. Suddenly little Amy heard a scream.)

Little Ploy: Aaahhhhh!!!! HELP there’s a stranger here! (Amy’s mom comes down from upstairs and heard the scream)

A’s Mom: What’s that noise? (Walks to the door and sees a police officer)

Police officer: Hello, I’m Officer Teng. Are you Mrs. Klimpatoom?

A’s Mom: I use to be, but now I’m remarried. You can call me Mrs. Vongpit. Is there anything that you want Officer Teng?

Police officer: We’ve found some information about your husband.

A’s Mom: What information?

Police officer: Has your husband use any drug at all?

A’s Mom: No, I don’t remember him using drugs. What’s wrong?

Police officer: Your husband may have been dealing with some drug lords before he passed away, Mrs. Vongpit.

A’s Mom: (She covers her mouth) Not true! You’re lying.

Police officer: Believe it or not it’s the truth. Goodbye, Mrs. Vongpit. (Looks at little Ploy) Goodbye, cute thing. (He then walks away)

Ploy: (She starts to cry) Mom, help me, he scared me.

A’s Mom: (She comforts Ploy) Child, don’t be scared. I won’t let anyone hurt you. Amy come here. (She pulls Amy into a hug) Pretend that you didn’t hear that, child.

(End flashback)

A’s Mom: (That made her stop) Oh, yes. Sorry, daughter.

Ploy: Ugh…thinking about it now…that officer looks so u-g-l-y.

A’s Mom: Daughter, don’t say that! That’s not nice! What did I told you about talking bad about others?

Ploy: I’m sorry!!! I’m so sorry! Oh Buddha, I take back what I said, please don’t curse me for saying something bad. I didn’t mean it.

A’s Mom: Good…if something bad happens to you don’t come asking me for help.

Ploy: Mom, I’m sorry. Please forgive me.

A’s Mom: Just kidding. Anyways you don’t need to take me to see Por’s friend anymore. I have something else in mind.

Ploy: Really, mom?! (Runs to her mom and gives her a hug) I love you so much, mom.

A’s Mom: Me too, Ploy.

(At Cee’s house)

Jakajun: Mom, thank you for letting me stay here, but I don’t feel so welcome by some people here.

C’s Mom: Don’t need to thank me. The truth is that I really wanted you to be my daughter-in-law, but Cee already married Amy. I couldn’t stop him or else he will explode in anger. Ever since he and his father went to Amy’s house, he changed a lot.

Jakajun: How???

C’s Mom: He paid more attention to his father’s business more and started to stay home more, which is a good thing because I remember that he would always go out for days. The one thing that I noticed about him was that he tends to get angry easily.

Jakajun: Do you think it’s because of Amy?

C’s Mom: I don’t know, but lets see how he’s like from now on.

(Upstairs of Cee’s house)---Night Time

Amy: How is your mom doing?

Cee: She’s fine. Don’t worry about her. (He looks pissed off)

Amy: Really? If she’s fine, then why do you look so angry?

Cee: It’s nothing. Just go to sleep.

Amy: Just go to sleep??? How am I going to go to sleep when you are this angry? Tell me, what’s is going on in your head?

Cee: I said it’s nothing.

Amy: If you won’t tell me anything…then why did you marry me? (Asks in anger)

Cee: (Surprised by her tone of voice) I’m sorry. It’s just that my mom is letting Jakajun staying here.

Amy: Do you have a grudge against her or something?

Cee: Yes, she was my ex-to-be-wife. (Amy was shocked)

To be continued…………………

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I was waiting for an update for so long & finally, here it is. No rush though, haha, take your time ;]
Ah, I don't like the idea of Jakajun helping Cee's mom -.- OMFGG, who's the voice ?? ... I'm confused, too. Maybe I forgot something in the past chapters? .... wondering ... thinking .... who can it be ???
Aw, poor Ploy; scared of police officers. They scare me a bit, too. Haha when Ploy called the officer ugly.
Awwies ... I sense trouble for my cute couple Amy & Cee. =.="

Great update, can't wait for more, Malia :)

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I was waiting for an update for so long & finally, here it is. No rush though, haha, take your time ;]
Ah, I don't like the idea of Jakajun helping Cee's mom -.- OMFGG, who's the voice ?? ... I'm confused, too. Maybe I forgot something in the past chapters? .... wondering ... thinking .... who can it be ???
Aw, poor Ploy; scared of police officers. They scare me a bit, too. Haha when Ploy called the officer ugly.
Awwies ... I sense trouble for my cute couple Amy & Cee. =.="

Great update, can't wait for more, Malia
Nah...you're not missing anything about the voice.
Thanks for reading ;)

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 16

(In the living room of Cee&rsquo;s House)

Jakajun: (massagaing C&rsquo;s Mom) Auntie, before I came down I heard Cee and Amy arguing.

C&rsquo;s Mom: (shrugs) Huh, he shouldn&rsquo;t have married her. I knew that she&rsquo;ll bring problems into his life just like her dad.

Jakajun: What problems?

C&rsquo;s Mom: Did you know that her father stole money from our hotel business?

Amy: (She went downstairs to grab a drink of water and didn&rsquo;t believe what she heard from Cee)

---Flashback---
Cee: Jakajun was my ex.
---End of Flashback---

(As she was getting a cup of water in the kitchen she heard what C&rsquo;s mom said and quickly walks into the living room)

Amy: NOT TRUE!

C&rsquo;s Mom: (She was surprised to see Amy) Amy what are you doing here? (Pretends to ask in a sweet voice)

Amy: Mom, what you said was not true. You don&rsquo;t even know the truth. Why are you blaming on my father? (She says in a loud voice)

C&rsquo;s Mom: (getting pissed off) Amy! Why are you yelling at me? Oh yeah, how do you even know that your father is innocent?

Amy: Why? You accused my father for wrongdoings. First, my father was the first one to help create this business with his own money. Second, you have no PROOF that my father was the one who stole the money.

Jakajun: (stops massaging) Hey, Amy. If you are here to talk to auntie please talk nicely.

C&rsquo;s Mom: (gets up) Right! You have no right to yell at me and accuse me. (Points her finger at Amy)

Amy: I didn&rsquo;t mean to yell at you, I&rsquo;m just telling you that you can&rsquo;t accuse others without evidence.

C&rsquo;s Mom: (getting even more angry) You&hellip;(slaps Amy on her left cheek)

Amy: (she was shocked) Mom, why did you do that?

C&rsquo;s Mom: (grabs her chin and holds it) To show you that no one can win an argument with me.

(Cee come&rsquo;s downstairs to see what all the fuss downstairs was)

Cee: What&rsquo;s going on here? (C&rsquo;s mom quickly lets go of Amy)

C&rsquo;s Mom: (Pretends to cry) Cee, I was just telling Amy how proud that she&rsquo;s my daughter-in-law. I was just talking about her father and she slapped me right here. Oh&hellip;it hurts so much!

Amy: Liar! You were the one who slapped me.

C&rsquo;s Mom: You see, she&rsquo;s the one who&rsquo;s lying.

Jakajun: Auntie is right! I can be the witness. (Goes to C&rsquo;s mom) Are you alright? (Pretends to comfort her)

Cee: (Turns to Amy) Is it true?

Amy: No! (She was about to cry, but holds back her tears)

Jakajun: Liar! You hurt auntie this bad and you still don&rsquo;t confess your lie. I&rsquo;ll teach you a lesson (She was about to slap Amy, but Cee stopped her)

Cee: STOP! Why are women always fighting! (Takes Amy&rsquo;s hand and drags her) Come with me. (He sees that maid) Aunt Oun, take care of my mom. Don&rsquo;t leave her in that mood or else her health will get worser.

Oun: Yes, sir. (Goes to take care of C&rsquo;s mom)

Amy: Where are you taking me? It&rsquo;s late.

Cee: (grabs his car keys from the counter) Just be quiet and follow me. (Puts her in the car) Don&rsquo;t get out of the car.

Amy: But where are you taking me?

Cee: I said be quiet. (He gets in the car and starts driving) Why did you hurt my mother?

Amy: (gives him the &ldquo;what&rdquo; look) I told you I didn&rsquo;t, she&rsquo;s the one who slapped me. If you believe your mom and your &ldquo;EX&rdquo; then go ahead. It was a mistake marrying you.

Cee: (speeds up the car) Who said I believed them? Please don&rsquo;t say that, that hurts my ears.

Amy: I shouldn&rsquo;t have married you&hellip;I knew it all along that there was something wrong with this marriage. If it wasn&rsquo;t for that will I wouldn&rsquo;t have done this. (Cee speeds up the car even more) Cee, stop it right now! You&rsquo;re scaring me!

Cee: Why marry??? Huh&hellip;that will wasn&rsquo;t even important to me. (Slows down the car and stops at the beach) This marriage is very important to me.

Amy: How important?

Cee: Well&hellip;(Quickly kiss her on the cheek where she got slapped.)

Amy: (pushes back) Cee!

Cee: I was just healing your pain.

Amy: (stutters) um&hellip;

Cee: I&rsquo;m not that stupid to believe my mom&rsquo;s words nor that girl who I hate the most.

Amy: What are we doing here?

Cee: Oh, I just wanted some peace outside of the house. Do you want to accompany me?

Amy: Where?

Cee: You want to star gazing over there? (pointing to the far side of the beach)

Amy: No, I&rsquo;m staying in here sleeping. (Pulls down her car seat and pretends to be in a sleep mode)

Cee: (smiles) Good, I will sleep on you . (He lies his head on her lap)

Amy: Hey, get off.

Cee: Why can&rsquo;t I? Am I not your husband? You act like we aren&rsquo;t even a couple. (Amy felt hurt) If you don&rsquo;t want me here, then I&rsquo;ll go out.

Amy: No, stay here. I was just kidding.

Cee: Lets go star gazing okay?

Amy: Okay.

Cee: Say it again.

Amy: (In a sweet voice) Okay, husband.

Cee: That&rsquo;s my sweet wife!

---------------------------------
(At C&rsquo;s Home)

C&rsquo;s Mom: Where did they go?

Oun: Ms. please go to sleep. It&rsquo;s getting late.

C&rsquo;s Mom: No, not until my son comes home. (Paces back and forth) Bring me orange juice.

Oun: Ok, my lady. (She goes to the kitchen and pulls out her phone) Sir, lady won&rsquo;t go to sleep. (Cee talks&hellip;) Are you sure she won&rsquo;t get angry? Okay. (Closes her phone) I&rsquo;m sorry my lady, but I have to do this. (She puts sleeping medicine in the juice)

C&rsquo;s Mom: Oun, what&rsquo;s taking you so long?

Oun: Coming. (Gives the juice to C&rsquo;s mom)

C&rsquo;s Mom: (Takes a huge gulp) Yummy. I feel so fresh and---(falls to sleep on the sofa)

Oun: (Puts a blanket over her) Have a good night sleep, my lady. (Oun was going to go to her room to go sleep until she heard a loud thump from the top) Who is it? (She went upstairs and saw law shining out from a room. She finds a bat and use it as self-defense. She opens the door and sees a girl) Aaahhh!!! Get out, you intruder!

Girl: Oun, what are you doing? It&rsquo;s me.

Oun: Oh&hellip;(drops her bat) it&rsquo;s you! (She shouts in excitement)

To be continued&hellip;&hellip;..

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
You know, I haven't been reading FFs in forever but if it's your FF, I'm always ready to read ! It's just too good :)
Cee's mom is really getting on my nerves, ugh =.=" She slapped Amy :eek: That's too cruel .. aish .
Uff . Cee doesn't believe Amy? ... ;~; His mom's a *itch, a true *itch . Oh come on T.T Although, I like Cee when he's angry, he's so hottt, LOL.
Awwww, his 'healing her pain' kiss, AWWWW, I'm smiling such a cheesy smile now, Cee ... awwww, such a sweetheart !!!
Aww, Cee does believe Amy . I love this ! Usually in lakorns, the pa'ek doesn't believe the na'ek but finally, Cee, way to be a smart guy. I love you, haha </3
Cee & Amy's couple is seriously too cute. You're so good at writing scenes of them. Their chemistry is amazing. :)
OMFG, a cliff hanger !!!!??? But but but ... I wanna know what happens next. Who's the girl? :eek: So mysterious ... please update soon ;3