"Perhaps Love" 《如果爱》

addiCOFFEE

sarNie Egg
Finally a good movie after so long. I gave it a 8 out of 10... that's because I feel they could have done it better. Nevertheless Takeshi was so damn hot in it.

Anyways, I happen to like this one song in it. It began with "long long ago".. anyone has it? please do share. thanks!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I've been looking for that song too! For some reason, that was the only song that stood out for me. The other songs in that movie weren't all that impressive to me. I think they could've also done better. However, Takeshi... :wub:

I also noticed that the choreographer for the movie was Farah Khan, a really popular Indian choreographer, if you watch Indian movies. She was the choreographer for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, and Kal Ho Naa Ho, three of my favorite Indian movies. :D

addiCOFFEE

sarNie Egg
JaM said:
^I've been looking for that song too! For some reason, that was the only song that stood out for me. The other songs in that movie weren't all that impressive to me. I think they could've also done better. However, Takeshi... :wub:

I also noticed that the choreographer for the movie was Farah Khan, a really popular Indian choreographer, if you watch Indian movies. She was the choreographer for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, and Kal Ho Naa Ho, three of my favorite Indian movies. :D
[post="125676"][/post]​
Oh yeah. It was the only good song in the movie. I hope someone has it.. I don't want to buy the soundtrack just for that particular song. I'm just that cheap. :p Yes I do watch Hindi films but I'm very picky and close minded, I will only watch if it has my favorite actor or actress in it. Shahrukh Khan happen to be my favorite actor. I love that guy. I know he is not the best looking guy out there nor the best actor but at least he make me cry when no one can. :D

Woah, I have no idea Farah Khan did the choreograher. Kool.. I like some of her works too. Thanks.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I dled the ost and skipped through each track to try to find that song, but it wasn't even included in the ost. :(

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
JaM said:
^I dled the ost and skipped through each track to try to find that song, but it wasn't even included in the ost. :(
[post="126818"][/post]​

the ost does include that song....it's on track 5..i think....

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^track 5 is "The World Out There" by the girl in the movie, which is also a pretty good song too. I'm not sure if that's the one that addiCOFFEE is talking about but the song that I'm talking about was sang by a guy and it goes something like "a long, long time ago...you belonged to me, i belonged to you..."

Here's the audio cut of it from the movie:
http://d.turboupload.com/d/665950/perhapsl...ongcut.mp3.html

Anyone knows where I can get it?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
yea, you're rite...that song does not include in the ost....wonder why it's not....