Ordering movies from Nehaflix..

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Have you ordered from nehaflix? I find their movies pretty cheap and just wanted to make sure that it's not pirated movies. If you have ordered from this website, how was the movie and their customer service?
I found alot of my favorite movies from this site, but I'm not sure if it's safe to order because I have never heard of this website. Any stories, comment, experience, will help me alot.

Thank You.

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
They are pretty reliable. They are all original dvds and they are cheap too. if u subscribe to their newsletter, they send u coupon codes for free shipping and 10% off. :)

truevue

sarNie Egg
They are pretty reliable. They are all original dvds and they are cheap too. if u subscribe to their newsletter, they send u coupon codes for free shipping and 10% off. :)
I haven't order for nehaflix.com yet but I order a lot from indiaweekly.com and erosentertainment.com. Those two websites are great and their prices are cheap. One thing I do find as a problem for these two are that, with Indiaweekly.com, sometimes the movie is scratched (but rarely) and with Eros, if they are out of stock, they don't let you know. Once you place the order, then they let you know so it delays your order. But other than that, they are fine. However, my trick for getting all the movies i want is to rent movies online and then burn them. If you're like me who don't really care about the fancy cover and extras that comes with the dvd, then it is so much cheaper to rent it and burn it! I think it's cheaper to buy a dvd burner and burn the dvds rather than buying it. I worked out great for me! Now, I have all the Bollywood and Hollywood movies I want to watch and they only cost me a dollar or less to rent! So, that's my secret! Enjoy. ;)