[OneHD] Dao Wing Deun Wow : Toomtam Yuttana/ Mo Monchanok/ Jes Jespipat/ Ak Akarat

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe it's like an acting competition?

Also, no offense but none of the newbies look like p'ek or n'ek material. Unless they're just looking for more actors and actresses to play support, which might actually work out well cause then maybe they can promote some of their other actors and actresses.
Yeah, I thought it was going to be an acting competition. But Bieluvr said it's just a show. So I don't know. Watching the video above though, it reminds me of that special series that aired when Exact was looking for a set of new actresses to star in Songkram Nang Ngarm's season 2. I remember it being just like this where Toomtam, Ak and Mos were acting out sample scenes with the new actresses.

I agree, they all look like supporting actors. Out of them all, the girl in red is kinda pretty but even still, her features are very nang'rai and she gives off a villainess aura. She looks like she could be a nang'rai at Ch.3. If Exact is just looking for supporting actors so that they can push their current actors to more lead roles, then that would make perfect sense. It wouldn't make sense to get new actors to promote to lead when they already have a current generation of actors that already have the experience, are talented, good looking, AND still young, but haven't been given many opportunities to lead their own lakorns.

Last edited: