[ONE31] Sai Ruk Sai Sawat : Bifern Anchasa/Camilla Kittivat/Tongtong/Captain/Fluke/Dom/Tre

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
For a long ass lakorn this lakorn surprisingly did not drag. It made sense that this lakorn was as long as it was since everyone had their story told thoroughly and the lakorn gave us as the viewer a break by switching up the scenes frequently.

The men in this lakorn are inconstant and unpredictable. You think they think one thing only to have them surprise you and show you something completely different. I've never seen more men change their minds in lakorns than in this one.

Kamfah. Captain pulls off the gentle princely roles very well. He reminds me of the gentle Suer Piang Fah from Muang Dala. I was expecting him to be the kind of character that loves Fong Khae forever and it made sense that he married her but then this lakorn pulled a 360 and it turns out he stopped loving her for a while and is back in love with Lak. Then I thought that Lak and him were done and over but she divorces her husband and they get married. Definitely wasn't expecting that. LOL @ Captain getting first bill in the credits even though he shows up the least in the lakorn, but he is the most famous of the cast so I guess it makes sense haha.

Pleum. I hated Pim here. She did so well playing such a batshit crazy woman. She really had no right to get mad when she did everything to herself, from seducing Kiatkong, leaving him while pregnant, not telling anyone the truth. I really hated it when she would take things out on Lak and Ying Yor, especially when they are so nice.

Khun Chai. OMG I wanted to punch him. Things ended too nicely for him, he deserved to die. Khun Chai is so weak, what good man in their right mind leaves his wife of almost 20 years with 2 grown children to "marry up". When Som told him to not come to her wedding and how she stopped seeing him as a father, it was a great speech, he deserved all her hatred and vengeance. She was right, he did nothing to protect his wife and let his mother bully her for years. His mother deserved everything she got as well. He was like to Fong Khae that he would only love her only to tell Chom at the end of the lakorn that he loves her. What a flake.

Chom. Girl, don't get all high and mighty and expect forgiveness from Som when you were such a bitch to Fong Khae. She acted like since she has repented her mistakes she deserves peace and happiness. You literally stole a father and a husband away and you flaunted it. Som had every right to hold a grudge, her ways of dealing with it wasn't good but she had a right to hate her. She and Khun Chai were made for each other, two people who expected that since they knew they were wrong, people needed to be good to them.

Fong Khae. Tangmo was actually good here, turns out that she plays the gentle goody two shoes better than as a villain. She used to be a better actress in her younger years though. Fong Khae was a good character, she was gentle but she wasn't weak. She spoke her mind when it came to her douche of a husband and was rightfully pissed. I'm glad she remarried. What her mother in law did to her was crazy, like who does that; plotting to kill your daughter in-law slowly and painfully by having her catch tuberculosis from a dying relative.

Pa. He's such a jerk. He is the most inconstant man in this lakorn. But at least when he makes up his mind he sticks to it. He didn't deserve Ying Yor's constancy. He and Praew had barely any development, they were just thrown together near the end.

Som. I get her, she had some crazy methods but I feel her. I would be pissed if my mom was abused by my grandma and then left by my father. Her revenge plans when she returns to her father's house was epic. Attempting to kill your grandma was a bit much though. If i were her I would make her catch tuberculosis, now that would have been a good plan. All her words for her father at the end of her visit was on point, her father deserves all those painful words. Now, her hatred towards Ying Yor were unjustified though, it's not like Ying Yor is Chom's sister, she is just a cousin. It is not like Ying Yor actively went out of her way to push Chom into marrying Khun Chai.

Praew. I'm glad Praew is such a supportive friend and sister to Ying Yor. Even though she loved Phu and Pa romantically, she kept it to herself and never tried to steer them away from Ying Yor. She's probably one of the best characters in this lakorn. I wished there was more development for her romance, she literally had no important scenes with Pa growing up. It was weird how there were so many sexual tension scenes between her and Phu and Pa, especially when Phu got really mad at her and grabbed her, I swear they were so close to kissing. Phu doesn't even have that much sexual tension with Ying Yor. Made me very conflicted with how to feel as a viewer LOL

My favourite couple here is Ying Yor and Phu but too bad they were underdeveloped as well. Phu was the most constant man in this lakorn but his inconsistency with pushing Ying Yor away was a bit much. There was way too much time being spent with Phu just loving Ying Yor one-sidedly. I was so happy to see them get married and thought there would be more sweet scenes but it was literally 5% lovey dovey in the beginning and then 95% misunderstanding until the end. At that point all I wanted was a good make up scene where they tell each other how they really feel for a good 5 minutes but NOPE I get a brief I love you at the very end. We don't even get to see her wake up from her drowning. At least when Praew woke up she got to make up with Pa. What a waste of a wedding plot. All I got was a kiss that ends with him pushing her away. Milly and Tong have great chemistry, I hope they reunite with a better love story between them.

This lakorn was crazy good, it had a super unique storyline. You would expect a lakorn of this length to be complete nonsense by the end but it had a good flow and the lakorn had a chill pace which keeps you interested enough without getting stressed despite some crazy ass things happening. Could have done with less misunderstandings during the last three episodes though.

Last edited: