[Official Thread]CSI: Miami

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Does anyone watch this? I love love love this series!
The season finale was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo omg; I can't believe Callie & Eric just got together and then now she may have killed him. Gosh, I can't believe gotta wait til August-September for the next season.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I love forensic shows so it doesn't scare me much -.-" LOL in fact I love love it. I've even wondered why I didn't go into forensics myself. but then realize there is only so much that I could take lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Dammit Adam Rodriquez who plays Eric Delko is leaving CSI Miami TT.TT Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Why oh why did they have to do the Eric and Calleigh thing only to have it end so soon =/

Babyt

sarNie Elites
is he really leaving..i saw the ep last week and they didnt say anything about him leaving...no wonder they added eddie ciberian

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
i love this show! but with my first year in college..i have so much homework and projects and not to add on that i got myself an officer job already for an organization, so i barely have time to watch it

forensic stuff like this is sooo interesting. at one time, i thought of going into this field..but i dont think i can handle it lol..