news on Ae Issaraya

tinah

sarNie Coma
'เอ๊ะ' ปลื้มแฟนห่วงตึม ฟิตร่างกายหวั่นป่วยซ้ำ

ตกเป็นข่าวเกิดอาการวูบขณะกำลังทำพิธีกรรายการคอนเสิร์ต “เวทีไท” ทำเอาแฟนๆเป็นห่วง เอ๊ะ-อิศริยา สายสนั่น เลยออกมากล่าว “ต้องกราบขอบพระคุณผู้ใหญ่ที่ให้ความเป็นห่วง รวมทั้งขอบคุณแฟนๆของเอ๊ะที่ส่งกำลังใจเข้ามาเยอะมาก ชื่นใจจริงๆนะคะ เพิ่งรู้นี่เองว่ามีคนรักเอ๊ะเยอะมากขนาดนี้ ทำให้อาการป่วยหายไปเลยค่ะ หลังจากหายป่วยเนี่ยก็มีพี่ๆหลายคนบอกว่าดวงเอ๊ะกำลังจะขึ้น กลับมาทวงตำแหน่งนางเอกคืน (หัวเราะ) เพราะงานกำลังหลั่งไหลเข้ามา มีงานละครเปิดกล้องต่อกันเลย ทั้งเขยใหญ่สะใภ้เล็ก และกิ่งกาหลง ที่ทำให้ ร่างกายเอ๊ะช็อตครั้งนั้น เอ๊ะโทษตัวเองมากกว่าที่แบ่งเวลาไม่ดี ไม่มีเวลาดูแลตัวเอง และยังกินไม่ดูอีก หมอบอกว่าให้กินอาหารที่มีประโยชน์ คุณแม่ก็หายาบำรุงให้กิน และเอ๊ะก็ออกกำลังกายด้วย”.

charm

sarNie Egg
yes can some1 plz translate :D hopefully it's something bout her finally being in a korean drama like she's always wanted :lol: (very unlikely but who knows... :sweat: )

tinah

sarNie Coma
maybe its about her new lakorn.."Ging Ka Lhong" shes finally gonna be in a korean drama like she wanted..wonder who will be the praek..

charm

sarNie Egg
thanx tinah! :lol: oh wells even tho she's not in a true korean drama, at least she's in a korean-like drama hihi... do u know what that lakorn is going to be about? hopefully her character's not weak & weaping all the time... hmmm who would be a good p'ek for her <_<

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx tinah! oh wells even tho she's not in a true korean drama, at least she's in a korean-like drama hihi... do u know what that lakorn is going to be about? hopefully her character's not weak & weaping all the time... hmmm who would be a good p'ek for her
i know its heavy drama and them tear jerker type..also, shes gonna be pregnant in this lakorn..theres 3 main guy roles..so maybe 3 guys fell in love with her?

souchitapower

sarNie Egg
This article is about Ae feeling so thankful that her fans are worried and caring about her so much because Ae was sick or something....due to her diligent work. She just now knew how much fans she got and that there are so much ppl out there loving and caring for her. She feels grateful about it. She says alot of her elders in the entertainment tells her that her "duang" will be shooting up right after she recovers..she has the comeback for her "nang ek role"..(she laughs it off)...because she has work coming in left and right such as the lakorn "Kuey Yai Sapai Lek" and "Ging Ga Long"....which caused her body to go into shock at that time...Ae blames herself for not managing her time correctly to care for herself...not making enough time to rest and eat correctly...her docter told her to eat food that are more beneficial for her...her mom also tries to find nutritional supplements in pill forms for her....Ae, herself now tries to exercise more often.

Poor Ae. I hope she's doing fine now. Don't ever want anything to happen to her!! I hope i translated everything correctly, if not, then sorry!! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
more news

'เอ๊ะ' ซาดิสต์ตบแหลก! 'เต๋า-อ้น' รู้รสเส้นมือขาด

นานๆจะได้ระบายกะเค้าซะที นางเอกมาดนิ่ง เอ๊ะ-อิศริยา สายสนั่น ก็เลยได้ทีสวมวิญญาณ “นางเอกซาดิสต์” ฟาดหน้า 2 พระเอก อ้น-สราวุฒิ กับ เต๋า-สมชาย ในละคร “เขยใหญ่สะใภ้เล็ก” ทางช่อง 3 ซะมันมือไปเลย “ที่ผ่านมาส่วนใหญ่จะได้รับแต่บทเรียบร้อย มาเรื่องนี้เอ๊ะจะรับบทเป็นสาวเปรี้ยว เอ๊ะถูกใจบทนี้มากค่ะ ได้พลิกบทบาทครั้งแรก ขนาดคุณแม่ยังแซวว่าไม่เคยเห็นภาพเอ๊ะแบบนี้มาก่อน ตอนนี้ทีมงานเรียกเอ๊ะว่ามือตบอันดับหนึ่งไปแล้ว ขนาดตัวร้ายยังตบน้อยกว่าเอ๊ะเลย เอ๊ะได้ตบพี่เต๋าและพี่อ้น และ 2 สาวนังร้าย อี๊ฟ-รชตวัน, ฮาน่า-ทัศนาวลัย แต่สองหนุ่มจะโดนเอ๊ะตบจริงค่ะ พี่เค้าบอกเองให้ เอ๊ะตบจริงเลย ตอนแรกเอ๊ะก็กังวลเพราะเป็นคนมือหนัก ตอนถ่ายเอ๊ะตบซะเสียงดัง จนทุกคนที่อยู่แถวๆนั้นถึงกับอึ้ง ส่วนแก้มพี่อ้นและพี่เต๋าก็เริ่มแดงเป็นรอยห้านิ้วขึ้นมาทันทีเลย ตบกับนังร้ายเอ๊ะก็เป็นฝ่ายชนะ จนถูกแซวว่าเล่นเป็นนังร้ายรึนางเอกเนี่ย”.

souchitapower

sarNie Egg
lol funny article...i'll come back and translate it later...if no one will be doing it b4 me...it's about Ae slapping the main characters and her coworkers gave her a new name... “นางเอกซาดิสต์”....meaning..."harsh and cruel nang ek"...i hope that's a close enough translation....heheh...

anyways...i'll be back later to translate. :D

Go Ae GO!! Ae's my number 1 harsh & cruel nang ek now LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the translation souchitapowe..cant wait to hear more about the article..was this from her recent lakorn with tao and aon?

souchitapower

sarNie Egg
Hi!! I'm back to translate as promised. Here goes....

It's not that often that you get to let it like other characters, so Ae, one of the female leads that usually have a soft or stiff role finally has the chance to put on the spirit of the "strong or cruel female lead"....she has fun slapping 2 pra'eks on the face...Aon and Tao Somchai in the lakorn "Kuey Yai Sapai Lek" (channel 3). In the past, Ae mostly gets the sweet and gentle role, but in this lakorn Ae portrays the role of a hot chick. Ae really likes this role because it's a very different role from the past....even her mom says that she has never seen this side of Ae before. Now, her coworkers call her the "Number 1 Slapper"...the nang rais (bad/jealous female role) in this lakorn don't even do as much slapping as Ae does. Ae slapped both pra'eks, Aon and Tao....also 2 of the nang rais...but she really (physically) slapped the pra'eks because they told her to do it for real. She was a little worried during the first two scenes because Ae says that she herself slaps pretty hard if she really does it. While shooting the scene, she slapped so hard that everyone around the area heard it....and they froze....as for p Aon's and p Tao's faces....were suddenly RED with her fingerprints on them. When Ae slaps the nang rais, she always wins....so it comes to the point that everyone jokes with her "so are u starring as a nang rai or nang ek?"

Ok that's all.....Wow...i really want to see her slapping them. This sounds fun already. LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow i want to see that side of ae!!..lol..gotta go watch it..i want to see ae slap tao/aon..sucks for them though..i love to see the tuft side of ae..thanx for the translation souchitapower

souchitapower

sarNie Egg
no problem Tinah, I'll translate the other news about Cream later if u like. gotta get back to work....that way i can go home early and watch Kuey Yai Sapai Lek ...wanna see Aon and Tao being slapped by a tough girl like Ae....it'll be so funny if they fly across the room!! LOL but i bet it's not like that. :p :D :p