New Hmong singer: Lao Moua

The most atractive singer?

• No, he's not cute

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes, he's cute, maybe he'll become Hmong's 1st "Film"

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Dunno, need more pictures and evidence of his "bad dancing" in order to decide.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

invincible2004

sarNie Egg
seriously
He is NOT the most attactive singer...I've seen better
The way he dance is like :lmao: :wacko: :unsure: :arrg: :angry:
when i saw the way he dance ima like WTF....
people can say he is cool, gudlukin, nice, fun, sexy, nice voice, and shit...he is not attractive
stupid shit like that on the cover does not make me buy the crappy dvd...$14 buck...
am not rude but all this LAO MOua. The way he wiggle and jiggle his lillo butty is not even funny
for those of u who want to check out the comments and music vid...here it is i went thru the trouble

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=lao+moua+

CounTRy-BIOtCH

sarNie Egg
i swear!! peeps talk so much shiatz... ahhaha... but uh??? lao moua??? eh... he might be copying but lets say... attractive??? hella noe.. and uhh... his voice is nice... but too all the above.. can't you guys jux say it to him??? i mean.. eh... he's got gust to do sumthing... not like yall low life peeps who jux come on and talk crap.. hahah... wat sum loser... (plus meh).. ehehe... but uhh... jux like i said before... get a life geesh.... save some of your time typing for sumthing else... and get your words straight.. cause i haven't seen yall do n-e shits.. btw... LAO MOUA... i dunnoe??? he's pretty talented himself.. his dancing??? he's flexible... can you do that??? wat sum losers""""

Pachia_chicka

sarNie Egg
to be honest my parents went to the lao festival at the wat and they tOok some of his dvd by accident and started playin' and these LAO ladies was like what ish he?ish he lao hmong or thai... my parents was like he's hmong...u guys like him..and their reply was that boy can move..so they bought a dvd without knowing what his song was about...bout ish all good bekuss he ONLEE sunged loso n birds song....how fUnny..i was thinking to myself that he can't dance for s****....but what can i say he's my cuzz...LOL

So you saying you're his cuz too? lolz... I'm saying if you think you're his cuz I shouldn't be seeing this shit written here from your flubbery ass... so yeah i'm his true cuz and I know that I rather watch him move around than watch your chunks "jiggle around"... find somthing real to do! respect your hmong "cuz", especially if you cant get up on screen and make tripple zeros after the number 20 okay! Like some chick said "latin men aren't gay when they move their bootie" understand! So if you're going to clame yourself as one of his cousins then here's a thought sunny "girl"; who ever the fuck you think you are, you just better clip your fingers off so you cant type stupid shit! Until I see you on the screen then you shouldn't be talking! Oh yeah one more thing, about your pictures, you should volunteer to take them off!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
ahhhh....dat shit ish funnie tho while readin it....ahhhah somone juz got told....welp im not tryin to be mean or anything....welp i juz wanna mention to u dat stop typin thing dat ur dunt even noe wat ur sayin about well u got to be honest cuz sum peeps r close to lao moua ....and plus i have seen alot of peeps like dis....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
why is this topic getting so controversial?

yeah... we know... his hair looks like a mop... he got a nice voice... and he dances a little funnie..

tell him what the public thinks.... it's supposed to help him improve...

klojil

sarNie Egg
So who do you really think is a great Hmong performer? Who would you rather see aand listen to and watch?

mmxiong

sarNie Egg
:loool: damn he looks funny in those pictures. well he kinda like touger moua well maybe he was touger moua brother and the production was also touger sponsor too. hey, who is all those girls in his music video and also isn't he from thailand or laos
Well FYI, Tou Ger Moua is Lao Moua's uncle and the producer is Lao's father.