New Case...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
LaLa Tsab said:
All I know that he's BULL to me! And so I agree Laos will NEVER EVER be OURS! Cause we were NEVER EVER from there! *Shook Head* But see, if the AMERCIAN didn't AGREE, we wouldn't be here in the US. So mostly it is the AMERICAN that BROUGHT us here, so I guess I'll just also give him a TINY credit for it too = <_< !
[post="135229"][/post]​

had it not been for GVP, making a contract and joining with the US in the Vietnam War in the first Place, we wouldn't be here today. We'd still be back in Laos, living the poor life. People wouldn't even know that we existed. If not for that contract., would the white people take us over here for no reason?

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Fearless said:
had it not been for GVP, making a contract and joining with the US in the Vietnam War in the first Place, we wouldn't be here today.  We'd still be back in Laos, living the poor life.  People wouldn't even know that we existed.  If not for that contract., would the white people take us over here for no reason?
[post="135467"][/post]​
agree with you lol.

bugsy said:
Okay...and lastly...going forth to the General Vang Pao talk. I dont really know him cause i never bothered to want to....and honestly....i have no concrete opinion of him. But my dad sure seems to be one of his great supporters and i grew up thinking that he was a good guy. Nevertheless, I dont like to just look at one angle. Anyways....to what some of you guys were saying...its true that some hmong people were not brought here by the chaos of the vietname war.....and that those who fought aside the americans fought their own way to america....BUT....it was General Vang Pao who agreed to co-side with the Americans in the first place. I give him that much credit...even though that one agreement has brought much crisis and bad happenings among us hmongs. And on the other hand...as of now....it DOES seem like he hasnt done anything for us and it doesnt seem like its going to change drastically anytime soon....BUT....there must be a reason why our parents seem to think he's "God." So even if he's done a shitload of nothing to us....he did ALOT of things for our parents. Now now...Im not siding with General Vang Pao or anyone...I just wanted to see if I could sort out some common ground.

-until next time-
[post="135017"][/post]​
agree with you too...

DUCKIE

sarNie Elites
well i don't know about where you guys get your info ... but i wrote a reseach paper on the hmong and it says that Hmong people are from CENTRAL SIBERIA before they started mirgratting into Northern China ... Yes it is said that Hmong people might be the first people in China but the Hmong people are not from China ...

if any of you guys want to know more i still have my reseach paper and if you guys want to read about it ... i can post it up... cause i got an A on it ...

DUCKIE

sarNie Elites
Fearless said:
had it not been for GVP, making a contract and joining with the US in the Vietnam War in the first Place, we wouldn't be here today.  We'd still be back in Laos, living the poor life.  People wouldn't even know that we existed.  If not for that contract., would the white people take us over here for no reason?
[post="135467"][/post]​
well i want to know is that how many people in hea came to American because of GVP ...

because my family didn't get to come hea because of him ... and because of GVP so many hmong people had suffer and have die ... and yes there are still some hmong people back in thailand but we can't bring all of them hea ... thats were they belong .. he could of built a living there for them then trying to bring everyone here to America .. cause we knoe that not everyone can not come ... thats there place where they belong even thought it not there country ... they are living there so the should just make a living there ... what GVP needs to do is help built a community there for the hmong people there and not tell them that ... yes we well help all the hmong people to come to the US ... cause that is not possible ... the US is not there country too ... it like he tring to bring all the Hmong poeple to the US ... that's dumb ... just because he signed the contract with the American doesn't mean that he can bring all the Hmong people here ...

sorry if i offened anyone ... but this is what i think ... anyone whats to make a comment about what i wrote ... please do tell ...

DUCKIE

sarNie Elites
nekoyuyu said:
Re-write: ignore the above comment!
Recommend me the novel that will go in detail about this subject or the text you’ve come across that convenes you in believing strongly in the origin of Hmong and I will purchase it, and apologize to you in person (if the detail are convincing…I’m a reasonable person).

Consider this, what if the tribal people in China wasn’t Hmong? Since they are being ignore by the Chinese government (or should I say have very little care and attention), they just want someone to help, so they consider themselves as Hmong-Chinese, voicing that they are associated with Hmong so that Hmong-American at least care and concern about them, there is that possibilities, right? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

What if these Miao is not Hmong? What if they are Mien? Now all that writing is for nothing right. When a culture is wipe out of history, and there isn’t much writing about them, it hard to side. I did not see enough evidence to say that Hmong are Miao, or are they originate China. I would love to read more about this subject. :) :) :) :) :)
[post="135332"][/post]​
The chinese call the Hmong people Miao ... Miao means " barbarians " ... they call us that because the hmong people and chinese people didn't get along ... there more to the story ... about it .. i wrote it down somewhere in my note book when i was doing my reseach ... but when i find it i'll let you know ...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
nekoyuyu said:
Re-write: ignore the above comment!
Recommend me the novel that will go in detail about this subject or the text you?ve come across that convenes you in believing strongly in the origin of Hmong and I will purchase it, and apologize to you in person (if the detail are convincing?I?m a reasonable person).

Consider this, what if the tribal people in China wasn?t Hmong? Since they are being ignore by the Chinese government (or should I say have very little care and attention), they just want someone to help, so they consider themselves as Hmong-Chinese, voicing that they are associated with Hmong so that Hmong-American at least care and concern about them, there is that possibilities, right? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

What if these Miao is not Hmong? What if they are Mien? Now all that writing is for nothing right. When a culture is wipe out of history, and there isn?t much writing about them, it hard to side. I did not see enough evidence to say that Hmong are Miao, or are they originate China. I would love to read more about this subject. :) :) :) :) :)
[post="135332"][/post]​
i don't know why you are so mad. ehehhe. you must think GVP is god or something.

and i never directed my post to anyone. i mean. if you think its you. then its you. i didn't direct it to anyone in specific but maybe to GVP since he's alwaise talking about getting back our country. (he's talking about laos)

and about the resources. sadly enough, i don't remember the sites and the book i read. it was the one with the stupid ass people modeling some hmong clothes and with the short hmong folk flores.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
AsianFemale said:
General Vang Pao<-------------pshhhhhhh he aint doing shiet to help our hmong peepos....of course he eat off peepos money...WHAT A LOSER..HAHA...
[post="134541"][/post]​

TRUE THAT!
all he did was come to the US, smiled and just encouraged the governments to allow the hmongs in, and by now they aren't even allowing much in at all-- that vang pao man isn't even doing shit now, but going around smiling for the cameras. laaaaaaaaaame

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Actually, if it weren't for GVP, we wouldn't be here in America (*that's true) but, if he didn't team with the Americas, us Hmong people won't get tortured by the Thai and the Lao people. So it's partly his fault that some hmong people died.

I never really like him. Esp. when he's going against Laura. GVP never did anything about the people in Thailand except the fact that he kept asking for $$$. Laura is actually the one that helped my Aunt come to America. Laura came to our house once and talk to my dad because he'd written many letters to her about my Aunt and Uncle's case.

I think Laura is a better leader then GVP. And you know what's so weird? My hmong teacher said that we orginated from Europe. :huh: confused.

I don't think GVP is trying to take over Laos. I think he's just trying to help the Americas take over Laos. That is because America have something to do with Laos. (*don't know what it is)

sulad

sarNie Adult
DUCKIE said:
well i want to know is that how many people in hea came to American because of GVP ...

because my family didn't get to come hea because of him ... and because of GVP so many hmong people had suffer and have die ... and yes there are still some hmong people back in thailand but we can't bring all of them hea ... thats were they belong .. he could of built a living there for them then trying to bring everyone here to America .. cause we knoe that not everyone can not come ... thats there place where they belong even thought it not there country ... they are living there so the should just make a living there ... what GVP needs to do is help built a community there for the hmong people there and not tell them that ... yes we well help all the hmong people to come to the US ... cause that is not possible ... the US is not there country too ... it like he tring to bring all the Hmong poeple to the US ... that's dumb ... just because he signed the contract with the American doesn't mean that he can bring all the Hmong people here ...

sorry if i offened anyone ... but this is what i think ... anyone whats to make a comment about what i wrote ... please do tell ...
[post="135602"][/post]​
Totally AGREE....And for what I know....No matter what that TIME...The AMERCIANS were taking in ALL of the REFUGEES...So it was not General Vang Pao AT ALL!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
General Vang Pao this.. general vang pao that....

what the fuck did he do exactly? people alwaise say... "if he didn't do it.. then we would never be here in america.."

well... what is the "it" that he did?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Whoever wants to do further research...HELLO...there is this thing call the INTERNET...just type in Hmong and tons of things will show up...if that's not enough to convince you, HIT the books!!! There aren't that many published yet, but I'm sure you'll find some...but personally, I wouldn't rely on the text if the author is not hmong...if you are hmong and haven't done any research or...even simply asking your parents about hmong history...then where have you been???

gurlie

sarNie Egg
I agree with nkaujhmooblauj because GVP isn't reallie doing anything...my parents told me that he has been saying he wants to fight for our country before i was even born and right now i'm 18 yrs old ...geez that is a prettie long time...and they told me they used to give him money so he can get back our so call country but soon my parents realized it ain't gonna happened because it seems like he just eating up the money instead.....i understand he gets alot of respect from some people but i feel that if you are not up to the challenge then you need to step down and let someone have the spotlight...

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
total freakin jerk gvp, i don't think he and hmong 18 realize what they are doing. I totally side with Laura Xiong. what's the point of going against your own kind and you can't do shit for them. gvp my ass, only the stupid hmong 18 OGs would believe such crap from thier so call bald ass leader. gosh what's there to praise them?

I'm right behind ya Laura!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
GVP is just carrying his "name" but he's not a leader at all. i don't see any leadership skills in him at all... whatsoever.

but then i have to pretend to be nice about him around OG's. ehhehe

and the hmoob 18 xeem. fuck them too. how the hell are they going to have people from different last names to come and represent the last name. were they labeled a representative when they were born? i don't think so.... so they shouldn't be making decisions for the crowd.

GO LAURA XIONG!!!