NEED HELP

ohmigosh

sarNie Egg
can anybody please help me finish writing this story? pretty please im begging you to help me. heres da begining. please give me some ideas on wat 2 write

There was once a man who decided to travel the world to seek his fortune. He set off and after many days came to a beautiful palace, on the shores of a wide lake. There were many swans swimming in the water and resting on a small island in the middle of the lake. Lots of coloured flags flew from the roof of the palace, as if some special event was being celebrated. The man decided to go to the palace to find out what was happening.

Muddie Murda

smile...
You may not want to use my idea....but I'ma write part of it anyways cuz I'm crazy :D

=====

As he entered, a little dwarf ran by screaming, "Mary don't have little lambs!!!!!!!"

"My good man, of whom do you speak of?" The man asked.

The dwarf stopped in his tracked, turn around and starred at the man.

"Who are you?" The dwarf asked.

"On the day I was born, my mom had named me Christopher. My family--"

He was cut off by the dwarf. "Are you that boy who went seeki--"

"No I am not him!" Christopher yelled.

"Oh, because I was about to say my boy, that Columbus kid was really knocked in the head. Arriving at any land and naming it India is really stupid."

===============

HAHAHAHAHA -_- I'm lame. And I'm outta time...I'ma go eat. :D I don't think I'll be back. puahaha