Nancy Vang's Video Creation

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
and RR.. thanks dear but i'll skip for now.. imma have to reboot my comp soon since it's acting weirdly >__< and also for some reason when sony vegas 9 turned on for me last time.. it said the triial expired so it threw me off since i tried forever.. i also tried patching the file when i was installing.. but that was a failure as well.. so im just like ok? but hmm.. i think it's also a bit harder to crack sstuff on windows 7..
Okay then. Just let me know if you want it later. Awww, I hate when the comp needs to reboot, it always happens to me when I least except to. I have Window 7 too! It worked fine for me...wait...I lied, I think had to look at a yt video to tell me how to do it but I'm not 100% sure but you have to run the program as Administrator in order for it to work. I'm glad I have it though because my windows movie maker always shut down on me unless I run that as Administrator, but I find windows movie maker a pain sometimes.

Chakrit has to be the bad guys. Since in the past life he somewhat got to be with Kob until their last breath. lol. So this time it's Tik's turn to have her.
I guess. Chakrit did have chance...like in real life too lol. He already made a lakorn with Kob, now it's Tik turn. Hopefully Tik/Kob pairing becomes a reality.

Mann

Oh my Nancy! Your artwork never seizes to amaze me and now your videos! Gosh I think I'm in love lol.
I love everything about it, it looks way realistic too na. I was just wondering, where do you learn
all the stuff on Sony Vegas? I've been having it for a while now and I don't know where to look for
those tutorials.. or maybe you learned it all yourself? Lol either way it looks very professional.
Keep it up ^___^

BTW, if you guys have Sony Vegas, you should go to your start button, find the Sony Vegas icon, right click properties, hit advanced, and check RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR. The shortcut will always run as Administrator so you never have to right click ^__^ just a suggestion LOL

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks, Mann. I wish I can get more HQ episode/clips, cause some of the quality aren't equally match.

As for tutorial, I kind of just mess around with the program and got the hang of it. But I did sought some minor help from YT when I didn't know how to split a video, slow mode, or fast forward it. If you need help on anything just let me know, I might be able to help. If you see my original files, it's very sloppy, there's alot of videos overlapping each other. :blush: That's how my artworks are as well.

I guess. Chakrit did have chance...like in real life too lol. He already made a lakorn with Kob, now it's Tik turn. Hopefully Tik/Kob pairing becomes a reality.
That was my intention. Since Kob and Chakrit already done a lakorn together, it's Kob and Tik's turn. I don't mind seeing Kob and Chakrit all over again though. I love how Chakrit teases Kob off screen.

Mann

Awwh okayy thanks so much Nancy! If I ever need anything I'll just ask you on it lol. But yeah, maybe I just need to playy around with it more. I never knew you could put two video clips together, I always had to go on Adobe After Effects and do it, then it would just be terrible because I couldn't get the sound to work LOL. But I bet if I just study and play around I will get the hang of it :) hehe

Ooh btw, about the different quality clips.. its totally fine, its hard to find same quality clips these days. With your videos I hardly notice it lol...I usually just think its realistic all the way and find myself watching it without noticing hehe

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Putting two video clips together you're going to have to mess with "Video Effect FX" > "Cookie Cutter" And make sure the video you want to be in the same video is put underneath the first video, it's just like photo shop layers.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha really rr? u have windows 7 too and it worked? lucky you.. ahaha i still gotta reboot my laptop.. T_T.. it's only been almost a year only though.. wahhh.. but yeah it just started acting odd eversince i went to my aunt's house.. i blame it on their two mouses (no actual mouses but the mousepad.. lol..)

sigh.. krit is a bad guy in the next one but... it's fine... he's gonna be one hot one!! lol..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
ahaha really rr? u have windows 7 too and it worked? lucky you.. ahaha i still gotta reboot my laptop.. T_T.. it's only been almost a year only though.. wahhh.. but yeah it just started acting odd eversince i went to my aunt's house.. i blame it on their two mouses (no actual mouses but the mousepad.. lol..)

sigh.. krit is a bad guy in the next one but... it's fine... he's gonna be one hot one!! lol..
He is hot when he's angry.

Thanks huajaikaungtur.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Here's my second sensational couple. The next guy I want Kob to star with. I should have the Full MV ready by the end of the week.

Beside you, there's no other : FanTEASER - Starring: Kob Suvanant and Pong Nawat.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Something different. Using Hmong actor/actress that haven't worked together before.

This is from my second account, didn't put it on SKF because it wasn't related to Kob.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. T_T.. i want sony vegas so bad!! lol.. waaahh.. i'll have to suffer for now.. aigoo.. i hope i get it one day lol..

omg nancy.. im always jealous.. they turn out so good!!! and oo.. i really hope kob/pong can be paired up one day too.. of course i want tikob first lol..

and oh wow.. that hmong one u did is really good too.. too bad i dont know who they are ahaha.. i hardly watch hmong movies these days..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
omg.. T_T.. i want sony vegas so bad!! lol.. waaahh.. i'll have to suffer for now.. aigoo.. i hope i get it one day lol..

omg nancy.. im always jealous.. they turn out so good!!! and oo.. i really hope kob/pong can be paired up one day too.. of course i want tikob first lol..

and oh wow.. that hmong one u did is really good too.. too bad i dont know who they are ahaha.. i hardly watch hmong movies these days..
Thanks Aikoden. I hope Kob starts accepting lakorns soon, but she's still trying for a baby. *sigh* I love her but can't just help but say there's always an option to adopt, there's many kids out there who need a family. Anyway...

Recently I got bored so I went back to watching Hmong movies, well mostly because Kob's laying off work so I don't watch lakrons other than hers.

I hope you can get Sony Vegas one day so I can see your works.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
holy crap.... you totally convinced me with the whole pong and kob video..... very good.....