Na Nah Thong

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn they were so confuse with their age..lol..it kept on switching back and forth :rolleyes: . Anywayz, I luv Prae character!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
woah, can someone tell me a little bit about this one, please? i luv sawis, but i have no clue what this is all about. lol

Mae

sarNie Adult
LOVE BEE SAWIS...and miss him on screen too....what's going on with this handsome man....

Ana

sarNie Adult
Mos_Koblover said:
can someone give a summary and what was jieb's role??
[post="16200"][/post]​
Jieb play as Prae sis. She and Prae gets along w/eachother they are alwayz getting eachothers back. Anywayz, they grew up. Bee and Jieb started dating, Jieb got in2 an accident which cause her legs to be paralyze. After that incident she became very mean and moody. She accuse Prae of stealing Bee from her and stuff. Anyhow, in the end all was understood :rolleyes:

sarN

sarNie Granny
dis lakorn was cool! it was dramtic , funnie and romantic ! -- yeah there was some confuse part and the p'k was so easily fall in love lol and he alway be crying and all teary cuz he have a weakness u see his back got dis ugly burn mark and he afraid to take of his shirt cuz he scar they will be disgust with him if they see it :eek: and the N"k is a sweet heart in there she like the only one dat touch , kiss and hug his scarf ....OMG i would of drop him in a heart beat with dat ugly scarf :p --- anywho .... i like the wedding night scene lol ---- it funnie ! At first the n'k wasn't goin sleep wiht him but when the p'k got mad saying cuz it his back is scarf and she scar of it dat y she dont' want to be wiht him lol he all teary and hurt so she comfort him and give in to him LOL .... wat a cry baby .. and he love it when she rub his back and when he mad / sad she ask to rub his back lol :lol: i like all the bed scene they have ! P'k was like a kid !

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone have this lakorn??
can anyone upload this lakorn, i haven't seen it yet
thanks in advance!

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
lol! Bee such a baby! hahaha! Prae's too nice ^_^

i was thinking Jieb was Prae's sis cos they have the same hair style & clothings.