[Movie] Rise of the Legend

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Eddie Peng's new movie, in which he portrays a young "Wong Fei Hung." :3  I can't wait for it.  I love Eddie & of course I love the stories of WFH.  It's a two in one for me since Eddie plays WFH :p  I see CGI but I hope there'll be justice.  Eddie did a lot of training for this role, and he looks quite good too :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glj7oJhkg1o
cr:edkofilms

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Finally got the chance to watch this film and.... As much as I want to love it... I don't really like the CGI because it makes the action scenes look fake... Even though you can tell Eddie trained for the action scenes. Sigh... Maybe it's just me who don't like the CGI.. Who knows lol.

Anyways, I like the storyline but I didn't really get a "feel" much.. Like I didn't really have an impression much, even though Eddie was WFH in here. It's nice how it's supposed to show how WFH came to be though :).

Sigh, and sadly there was no shadow kick in here. Sorry for the spoilers... I couldn't help it, since that's one of WFH's classic move. But at least we got to hear his classic theme song though hahahaha. I was feeling giddy giddy since it made me recall my childhood memories of WFH.

I must say Eddie did a great job of portraying WFH, even though the action scenes were CGI-ish.