Mos:Daokrajai Handsome Guys Doing Good

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
Mos just looks hott xD
i reakon his goood looks just got better when he was in Fah Jarod Sai where he was buliding himself up and being healthyyyyy :rolleyes:

maNNN .. too bad dans not in thisss.. :(

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I saw this the other day. Umm doesnt sound that bad yeah? Maybe he should think about coming out with a song. Chakrit did and it sounds super sexy! :loool:

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
Did chakrit really have a song out? didn't know that he doesn't sound like he could sing was it just one song for like a lakorn? I heard him sing in the lakorn with jakjann and was lmao.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Did chakrit really have a song out? didn't know that he doesn't sound like he could sing was it just one song for like a lakorn? I heard him sing in the lakorn with jakjann and was lmao.
Yeah he has a song I think it was for that movie that came out on v-day. someone posted the link for the song on here somewhere. LOL Ok I know i'm very late at this but whats the story behind him and jakjann? I know they broke off the wedding but dont really know why..and i heard he was really messed up after that....

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG loved the clip. Aum is super cute in that clip and yeah he doesn't sound that bad...Love it...I want more Harit (oops...not the JLR thread) :p

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Soooo cute....Aum!!! Haha, it's so funny how they keep mentioning Soriya and Harit and stuff, I was laughing. I'm gonna cry..miss them! So many cuties..heheh.