Mark Prin, Vill Wannarot

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This is not da best shot from my girl view...she look trier!!! Mark handsome as always hahaha

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Egads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of the less than flattering photo shoots for my poor Vill... Aahhhhh, my poor baby!!! :lmao: :spin: :cry:

Awh well, I'm just glad that she's in another photo shoot hehehe. Vill has gorgeous hair, and I love her straight hair in this shoot, but she doesn't look as pretty as she normally is. She would look even better if she had smiled... Love her outfits though! And I :heart: her body figure! Glad my baby has meat on her! :) But...why does she look rather chubby on the cover and first inside pic??? :lol2:

The last inside pic of her is breath-taking and gorgeous though! :wub: :thumbsup: Makes up for the awful way she looks in the other pictures and cover. She really matches the makeup, and I love her expression (even though she's not smiling :D) and hair.

Mark looks cute in most of the pictures. They don't make a cute couple though lol. Vill looks too mature for him hehehe. They look more like brother and sister. :D

AikOm^_^

Other inside pics:

Credits to MagazineDee, Vill's Webstagram, and tieba.baidu.com

AikOm^_^

I'm not too sure if this picture really is an inside pic from this photo shoot. I decided to post it since Vill's hairstyle is similar to her other hairstyles hehehe. I'm not too fond of the other two pictures. :facepalm: My poor Vill is looking too darn tired!!! And unhappy!

AikOm^_^

Vill looks odd, Mark looks adorable as usual.
Yep, not the best photo shoot for Vill lol.

Why does vill look like she jast woke up from the dead.
agree looks like she's alive again woke up from the long deep sleep
:lmao3: :lmao: :loool: You two are funnie! Yep, Vill looks too tired. But in my opinion, she looks lovely in the last inside picture that dertaajaf posted.

This is not da best shot from my girl view...she look trier!!! Mark handsome as always hahaha
:yes:

I ain't feeling the cover. But she does look better in the inside pics
Whaaaaaa? :huh: Lol, I actually like the cover more than the first two inside pics of Vill. I love their pose, and despite appearing chubby and tired, Vill looks good on the cover. And at least she smiled hehe! But the two inside pics of her aren't too flattering...she looks lonely without Mark. :lol: Just kidding; she looks super tired and unhappy. At least she looks beautiful in the last pic. To me anyway. :D