Mangdana Essence

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
A family friend came over and informed us that mangdana essence (I don't know if it's just the Mae Ploy brand) caused several people to get intestinal ulcers. They found out about it after going the the ER with stomach pains and the doctor asked what they had eaten. They told the doctor they ate "Jaew Mangda" (a large bug sauce) which they had made using the mangdana essence. The doctors tested it and found that it is acidic.

If you want to know how strong it is, place a few drops of mangdana essence in a foam bowl or cup and watch it burn through the foam. If you know anyone who has used this essence, pass it on.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
A family friend came over and informed us that mangdana essence (I don't know if it's just the Mae Ploy brand) caused several people to get intestinal ulcers. They found out about it after going the the ER with stomach pains and the doctor asked what they had eaten. They told the doctor they ate "Jaew Mangda" (a large bug sauce) which they had made using the mangdana essence. The doctors tested it and found that it is acidic.

If you want to know how strong it is, place a few drops of mangdana essence in a foam bowl or cup and watch it burn through the foam. If you know anyone who has used this essence, pass it on.
That's scary. Thanks for the information. I'll be sure to let my mom know. She like to add to her pepper sauce. :D