Love in the ice

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally caught up :) Sooooo cute!!! I love this chapter a lot.Thank you so much for it :)

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
hey everyone...this is the last chapter...hope you guys enjoy it & i thank everyone for reading my FF again...i'll post up more when i have the time...thank you again...

Chapter 14​
“Hello ladies & gentlemen & welcome back from the break. For those of you who missed the beginning, we’re here today with Donut Manasanan Danuwong, wife of Dan Worrawech Danuwong & former model of panache, though I can’t really say former model anymore now, can I Mrs. Danuwong?” The interviewer said, looking at the camera & then, directing the question to Donut, who was seated across from her. Donut gave a sweet smile. It was 3 days after the fashion week finale & the show was a big success. Of course, there were those who opposed with the idea of a married woman modeling, but they didn’t voice their opinion in fear of getting on Dan Worrawech Danuwong’s bad side. As for many other, they were all curious about her comeback. This lead her to her current situation, seated across from the lady interviewer, answering questions that were on everybody’s mind, “How does it feel to be working again, after almost a 3 year gap?” The interviewer asked, “It feels amazing. I used to love my career & it felt great to walk the ramp again. I was so nervous, but I hope everyone enjoyed the show.” Donut answered, politely “I’m sure they did & you didn’t look nervous on the ramp, at all. It was as if you never stopped working.” The interviewer complimented, receiving a ‘Thank you’ from Donut, “What do you’ve to say about the rumor surrounding your marriage? A few skeptics who oppose the idea of a married women modeling stated that your husband was against it, but you forced him to make you the show stopper.” The interviewer asked, “My husband isn’t the kind of man to be forced into anything.” Donut answered, good-humouredly, receiving a few chuckle from the audience, “The idea was originally his. He actually surprised me with it on the day of the show & before I knew it, I was getting ready to be the show stopper.” Donut answered as truthfully as possible, keeping out the other detail, “So, what’re your plan now? Will we see a lot more of you?” The interviewer asked a final question of the evening, “Well, as much as I love my career, I love my husband & son more. I’ll do a few assignments here & there for friends, but my family definitely comes first in my life.” Donut answered truthfully, the simple thought of Dan & Danny bringing a serene look to her face. The decision of her career taking a backseat in her life wasn’t difficult for her anymore. Unlike before, she doesn’t regret it. This time around, it was completely her choice to put her family before her career & she wouldn’t have it any other way, “Thank you for your time Mrs. Danuwong. Well, that was it ladies & gentlemen. Don’t forget to tune in again, same time, same place. Have a good evening.” The interviewer said, looking into the camera, concluding the interview. Donut stood out on the balcony & ran a black towel through her damp hair. She reached home about an hour ago from the interview & tended to Danny, putting him to sleep before taking a nice shower, & now, she waited for Dan to get home. A smile graced her lips at the thought of him & closed her eyes in remembrance.
*Flashback*
Dan & Donut entered their house late at night. After their public display of affection on the ramp, things have been pleasantly awkward between them, like they were a new couple barely starting their relationship. They enjoyed themselves at the finale after party, but Donut kept a little distance between them due to shyness & Dan’s hands were itching to touch her. That’s why as soon as the door was closed when they entered their house; Dan pulled Donut in for a sweet kiss. She shyly kissed back & let out a gasp when she felt herself being lifted bridal style. Dan carried her to their bedroom & gently, placed her back on her feet when they were inside. No words were exchanged. There was no need for them. Dan knew that he was forgiven after Donut had kissed him in front of everybody, & Donut never felt more loved, then at that moment in the changing room. His words touched her so much, that she would’ve given him anything he asked for at that moment, but he didn’t, he didn’t ask for anything in return & in that moment, she fell in love with him all over again. Dan had his arm around Donut’s waist & she rested her hand on his chest. They simply looked at each other, their silence speaking volume. Dan then, leaned in for another sweet kiss as he gently started undressing her. Donut followed suit & started unbuttoning his shirt. Dan placed a soft kiss on her exposed shoulder, & slowly, tugged the empire-waist sheath with halter neckline & rhinestone pin. Ombre charmeuse; purple dress down, his lips following the trail. Donut’s head fell back as she felt different sensation burst within her. She then, slipped his shirt over his shoulder & daringly, pressed her now naked body to his. Desire shot through both of them as skin met skin. Dan saw her pulse hammering on her neck, & placed a gentle kiss on it. He then, moved her back & gently, pushed her on the black bed before getting on top of her. He took his time with her, savoring every taste, every touch as if they’d all the time in the world. At 1 point, however, he pulled back & looked down at her. When she opened her eyes & gazed up at him, he finally spoke, “Say it.” Dan whispered, “I need to hear you say it.” Donut brushed a few of Dan’s bangs away from his eyes before placing her hand on his cheek, “I love you.” She softly whispered back. Dan let out a sigh & lowered his forehead to hers; soaking in those words, “Say it again.” He murmured, “I love you.” Donut said a 2nd time, this time with more confidently. Warmth filled Dan’s chest as she said it again. He yearned to hear those words from her & now, he finally did. He looked at her again, & replied with emotion, “I love you too, so much.” “I know.” Donut whispered back, as she pulled him down to her. The night was filled with hushed tones & soft touches. A few whisper, some caresses, a lot of kisses as 2 lost souls rediscovered each other.
*Flashback ends*
Donut opened her eyes as she felt a pair of strong arm encircle her waist from the back. Her heart skipped a beat when she felt Dan place a soft kiss on her neck & rest his chin on her shoulder. She closed her eyes again, & simply, enjoyed his presence, “When did you get back?” She asked, after a few moment, “Just a few minute ago. What were you thinking about? You didn’t even hear me approach you.” Dan asked curiously, remaining in the same position, “Just reflecting on everything that’s happened.” Donut answered back, “Content?” Dan asked. Donut shook her head, disagreeing, & replied, “Happy.” She then, turned to wrap her arm around Dan’s neck, “So very happy.” She said, & lifted her face to give him a kiss. They were interrupted with a baby’s wail, indicating that Danny was up, “Go freshen up, I’ll take care of Danny.” Donut said, & made her way to the nursery. As Dan took a showered, Donut tried to sooth Danny, but he was being restless again, tonight so she decided to take him to her & Dan’s bedroom. After 10 minute, Dan came out of the bathroom to find Donut walking around the room, still trying to calm a restless Danny, “He’s still giving you trouble?” Dan asked the obvious. When Donut confirmed, Dan sat on the white bed & leaned on the head post. He then, pulled Donut down to sit between his leg & lean against his chest. Dan then, wrapped both of his arms around her & Danny, placing his hand over Donut’s so they were both holding their son. Danny gradually hushed, feeling the warmth of his parents, & Dan hummed softly, lulling his family & himself to a peaceful sleep, 'Everyone is searching for a place that can heal their sadness & loneliness.' I was, too. Just like everybody, I was in search of a place that can rid me of my sorrow, but it wasn’t a place that healed my sadness & loneliness, it was a person. When fate brought Dan & I together, he caused immense pain so much that my heart turned to ice but the ice couldn’t endure the warmth of his embrace, & like the slow melting of frost in the heat of the rising sun, love in the ice breathed new life into a weakened heart & caused it to beat once again.

The end​

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Awesome FF! Thank you so much for your hard work. I've enjoy every bits and pieces of it. Looking forward to more of your FF.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^ agree fun! LOVE the ending a lot! Hope u'll update me more if u have up cumming ff i'd love to readd them. -GREAT JOB!