lakornsrok newbie work!FINALLY UPDATED 01/14/14 woohoo finally haha

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
thanks u all for the beautiful and lovely comments!!U all encourage me!Thanks soo much here is Plerng toranong..I love Taew and Mario!:) its a very simple and ugly one:(

one with textures

one with no textures at all..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Mario/Taew posters are cute..I watched up to epsiode 3 of PT and the quit...wasnt feeling it..storyline too slow..nangek so dumb to believe her BF lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
hello you all hope you all had a great spring break!! I am goin crazy of kwan and om's upcoming new lakorn Accident so i decide to make them to calm me down hope u all enjoy! i cant wait and is so excitedd for the new lakorn!!

not the best but yep!! love om and kwan!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
just one of my bf and i!! i know its super UGly but wanted to show it to u all idk why whenever i do one of myself gosh it turns out so uGLY!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
wooohoo!! It's been so long i should say forever since i've been on Asianfuse!! Hello and happy new year to everyone!! I am finally back well not really but i am here with some artworks that I have worked on!! Yes of course it has to be Kwan since she's my favorite ;) I know i hate how Om's photo is so low quality but i was getting sleepy so just did wtv! aha enjoy! I love the one that i made of weir and kwan better ;) :clap: I can't wait to watch Jao Sao Salatan!! Omg been dying to see KwanOm aish well enough of my spazzing haha

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
adding some more!! heheh i have KwanOm fever now and only 2 episodes of JSS are out haha but yes i worked hard on these :yes: :heart:
My new FAVORITE COUPLE!!=KWANOM!!!AHHH!

this one is plain

with effects and such