Koo Kwan Vs. Koo Jin

fun

Expired Sarnie
x0unerthanlater said:
The best line is when a "dara" couple break up and use the, "we didn't have time for each other" excuse, but 1 month later, they're dating someone else already. 
:coverlaf:  made my day.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
The best line is when a "dara" couple break up and use the, "we didn't have time for each other" excuse, but 1 month later, they're dating someone else already. 
Lol and 9 out of 10 of them always use that line.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol and 9 out of 10 of them always use that line.

Even some of the married dara couples use that excuse when they get a divorce. They need to come up with a new excuse. It's 2015. lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:

Even some of the married dara couples use that excuse when they get a divorce. They need to come up with a new excuse. It's 2015. lol
The married couples uses "our lifestyle is different". What, you didn't figured that out when you were dating?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
The married couples uses "our lifestyle is different". What, you didn't figured that out when you were dating?

Lol, that's another favorite line of theirs.

P

PrincessKarina

Yes and it seems like KOO-JINS depend on each other too much to "succeed". For example Nadech and Yaya! Oh my goodness! I like them but I just feel like they are so overrated with each other that they cannot spread their wings and explore their acting potentials! When Nadech spread out to Kimberly in Raeng Pratana, it was an OK start. Then he spread to others like Taew and Patricia then Mew! I thought he did better too! :) Yaya didn't do well with Rome, Aum, Por, or James Ji but it was a good start for her! The more they split up and accept roles with other A-list actors and actresses, maybe they will improve as better actors themselves! Plus, stop accepting roles that are so similar to your previous roles played! This will also be an excellent advice in improving themselves! I honestly think Yaya can stop playing those "young" teenager girl roles. She needs to take on more mature and serious roles! She is tall and kind of big boned so she doesn't match too much of the young girl roles anymore. Plus, she will be 24 in 2017, she can pass as someone who is closer to 30 or older! I think she needs to be paired up with older A-list actors such as Ken T or Ananda to advance herself! As for Mark and Kim, I haven't watch a single lakorn from top to bottom with them! I careless for this KOO-JIN although I like Kim with older A-list actors and Mark with other actresses! These are just my thoughts people! :)

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Yes and it seems like KOO-JINS depend on each other too much to "succeed". For example Nadech and Yaya! Oh my goodness! I like them but I just feel like they are so overrated with each other that they cannot spread their wings and explore their acting potentials! When Nadech spread out to Kimberly in Raeng Pratana, it was an OK start. Then he spread to others like Taew and Patricia then Mew! I thought he did better too! :) Yaya didn't do well with Rome, Aum, Por, or James Ji but it was a good start for her! The more they split up and accept roles with other A-list actors and actresses, maybe they will improve as better actors themselves! Plus, stop accepting roles that are so similar to your previous roles played! This will also be an excellent advice in improving themselves! I honestly think Yaya can stop playing those "young" teenager girl roles. She needs to take on more mature and serious roles! She is tall and kind of big boned so she doesn't match too much of the young girl roles anymore. Plus, she will be 24 in 2017, she can pass as someone who is closer to 30 or older! I think she needs to be paired up with older A-list actors such as Ken T or Ananda to advance herself! As for Mark and Kim, I haven't watch a single lakorn from top to bottom with them! I careless for this KOO-JIN although I like Kim with older A-list actors and Mark with other actresses! These are just my thoughts people! :)
I concur! I think couples shouldn't costar with each other. Aren't they tired of seeing each other at home and at work? They need to give each other some space and fan a break being paired up all the time. I'm really looking forward to Yaya in Kluen Cheevit with Mark. They're finally branching out and accept different roles. Both are tall and look good together physically. Nadech suits more with petite actresses and I want to see Yaya with taller men like Ken P or Mario.

P

PrincessKarina

I concur! I think couples shouldn't costar with each other. Aren't they tired of seeing each other at home and at work? They need to give each other some space and fan a break being paired up all the time. I'm really looking forward to Yaya in Kluen Cheevit with Mark. They're finally branching out and accept different roles. Both are tall and look good together physically. Nadech suits more with petite actresses and I want to see Yaya with taller men like Ken P or Mario.
Right! Please no more pairing constant Koo-Jins like Nadech and Yaya, Mark and Kim, Boy and Margie, and Grate and Matt! Truthfully I think Yaya doesn't really match Mark either because Mark is really only like an inch taller than Nadech. In terms of height James Ji and Ken P on the other hand are a few inches taller than Nadech and Mark. These two match Yaya physically better! But, James Ji and Yaya have no chemistry in Neung Nai Suang! I didn't see much! I hope Yaya will slowly develop better chemistry with other actors like how Kim was able to do so with Aum, Smart, Ananda or James Ma! And I also agree Nadech matches more petite actresses like Taew and Mew. We can even throw in Bella or Margie for him! LOL :)