Katreeya English on Cheewajit Magazine

Icezzy

sarNie Egg

wanna exercise?...Let's dance!!

Have you ever wondered what makes Katreeya's dance moves look so fascinating? She dances so well in every dance styles. It is because dancing is a part of her life.

"I loved dancing since i was a child, whenever I heard the music I always started to dance. When I was 5-6 years old, I learned ballet, Jazz and thai traditional dance. I also learned gymnastics which was become a basic of my dancing until now. I love latin dance the most because it's sensual and has rhythmic expression."

Once she became a singer, dancing was a big part of her life. She usually had dance rehearsal for hours per day and spent more than an hour for dancing in her concerts and it was such a great time of her singing career.

"During the album recording, my dancing rehearsal took 4-5 hours per day, especially when I had a concert, I must continuously dance for an hour. I was always happy when I was on stage, I've never thought I was doing my job, but i was doing what I like, I've never wanted to be famous. I love to see the audience's smile and love to make them smile as well. If possible, I will keep dancing forever, because I love it."

Good Dance Good Health

"Dancing is like my exercise, my dance style is quite energetic and strong. So it is a lots of energy used. When people ask me how to get in shape, I tell them "just dance". If you like dancing, then just do it. It improves your personality as well, for example, when you do latin dances, you must keep your back stright. It will make you look taller too. If your kids have back posture problems, I think the dance can help. "

"it helps you clear your mind and makes you more concentrated, because when you're dancing, you have to focus on what you are doing and forget everything else. If you are streesed out, you can play any song and dance alone in your house, you can dance the way you want. You will relax and be more happy. If you don't know what to do, try dancing, no matter how old you are. When my grandparents were still alive, they always ballroom danced together, which was very cute. "

"You should warm-up before exercising, it's very important. I usually warm-up my body from head to toe 15-20 minutes before going to the concert. You should not take too much water during dancing. Once you have finished dancing, you should gradually allow your heart rate and breathing to lower to a comfortable level. Light aerobic exercise such as walking is good. About the costume, it's up to your dance style, it makes the dance look complete as well"

from Cheewajit Magazine issue 230
http://www.cheewajit.com/article.asp?hid=351

neena

sarNie Adult
I've been dancing since 2002ish? i dunno but its been a while...its my exercise too...kat's a very good dancer!! i saw clips of her at bird's concert...whoa...she's hot. she really has a body to kill for! :lol:

Susie

sarNie Adult
she's my absolute fav actress. i miss seeing her onscreen w/ chakrit. she's truly a triple threat: she can sing, dance, & act!!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
yeah i miss her on screen too esp with chakrit. they were so cute together.

yeah she's so good at dancing lol

NaNaMinMin

sarNie Egg
She'ss still look sexy as always. Still her figure in good shape, too. Awesome cover!!!!! LOVE KAT. Yes, I wonder like the others in here too,if she gonna be in any lakorn soon.