kade and ann alicia old lakorn

gurl588

sarNie Egg
Hi! i LIKE to know, is the kade and ann alicia lakorn any good. this was an old lakorn. I think Anan (the older man) is a monk in the lakorn. thanks in advance.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
I thought it was a cute lakorn too. Anan Anwar is also in this lakorn. Anan lives in America with his white mom and his thai dad. He's always getting into trouble, so his dad sends him to Thailand to stay at a temple with a monk who use to be his dad's best friend growing up. Kade is a 'dek wat' and is suppose to be this cool guy the kids look up to cause he went to school. Ann Alicia is in thailand visiting, i think, and is rich. Kade falls for ann, but she doesn't like him. They all learn something from each other. One of RS's rare good lakorns.

Kay

sarNie Egg
ah, i loved this lakorn when i was a kid! it was the best and just too funny beyond words, i definitely recommend this. anan anwar was just too cute.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
I loved the one he did with Jib Kitaphat. It's called Gummatep Lourng. N'ek comes from a very loving family. But one by one her life falls apart. Her mom dies. Her dad falls into the bad's girls mom trap and marries her. She ends up moving to their house. They try to get N'ek kidnapped and raped, but never succeeds. Her dad dies and she's left with nothing. She keeps going back to her old house where she was happy. P'ek and his brother now lives there. P'ek is engaged. His brother likes to go after the women that P'ek are in love with. He sees N'ek and falls for her. P'ek's brother found out his fiancee is having an affair, so he gets n'ek to move in so she can get rid of the girl. Well the brother was stuck in Chiang Rai or something and so P'ek was mad. He didn't know N'eks' real reasons. He thinks she's his brother's girl. He gets drunk one night and rapes her, soon after falls in love with her. I thought it was a cute lakorn. One of Kade's more adult roles. Pee Kee Gnoi is cute. Kade stars in it with Anita. Jib plays the bad girl in this one. And Ruk Dai Mai Ta Hor Jai Mai Pien is cute with Kade and Cheer and Nam and Pu.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
all i have to say this movie is the shit.........no offense but ann alicia was so annoying!!!! i only watched it cause of Anan, P'A, Kade, and the Pee Pob ladie!! other then that, it's a crazy movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm a good lakorn with kade, umm Wimarn Din was an intresting movie, cause it's from Grammy...haha and let's see Gumathep louang with Jiep K. was kinda cute!! other then that, he's cute but then lakorns are dookie-fied!!!! hahaa :yahoo: