Just read!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
maybe they did to it in the pool and then went to bed together. so that makes it 5 instead of 4. LOL :lol:
lol. i really don't think they did it in the pool because when you think about it, they're clothes were on the floor in the bedroom. unless he dry humped her.. haha. which i'm pretty sure he did. lmao.

i guess we'll never know.. damn the writers for making us think about the pool scene! :lol:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
I was like that is sure a lot, 70% of women. And then I was thinking, “I guess that is why a lot of Thai viewers prefer those R scenes than willing. It is more intriguing to see the Pra Ek do the bad deeds. They enjoyed it more than their sex life. LMAO
hahahaha OMG...that prolly is the reason why hahahaha :lol:

I don't know how orgasm feels but I sure heard a lot from it from my friends. Yes and that was how I learn about some sex terms. The car and garage, do the laundry, frost the cake, etc. They are not bad people they are just sexually active. LOL :loool:
OMG FROSTING THE CAKE!! :loool:

duh noy..you and your dirty mind...dry humping....HAHAHA...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it is so mysterious. i am sure still thinking about it. lol!
omg tell me about it. i still wonder about it too! haha...

but i seriously don't think they could've done it in the pool because the clothes were found next to the bed. if they did do it in the pool they would've have cared so much about the clothes because they would be so caught up in the moment you know :loool: so i really think they had done it in the room & kawee was the one who stripped narin out of her clothes... & that's where it gets steamy & hot... :loool: :w-scene-pop-corn: :drool:

hahahaha OMG...that prolly is the reason why hahahaha :lol:
OMG FROSTING THE CAKE!! :loool:

duh noy..you and your dirty mind...dry humping....HAHAHA...
lol. i'm serious! sometimes that's the only way a guy can get some action is by dry humping... lmao :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
dry humping. i have never heard of that.

lmao. no way? you've never heard of it? it's like getting it on but with clothes... hahahahaha

that's what people do sometimes when they dance [specially guys who don't know how.. how sad...]