johnny and numfon

gurl588

sarNie Egg
is the johnny and numfon movie good? what is it about? Also, I am watching the andrew and romona movie. Do they end up together? thanks a llot in advance.

i forgot what johnny and namfon's lakorn was about, but i do remember that i didn't really like it...which is probably why i can't remember the storyline...it's not the most memorable lakorn...

try putting this in the Thai discussion thread...:)...you'll probably get more answers there...

moonflower

sarNie Egg
is the johnny and numfon movie good? what is it about? Also, I am watching the andrew and romona movie. Do they end up together? thanks a llot in advance.
the only movie i know of theirs is called "nang fuh kub satan"..i am sure there is a thread under thai discussion category..i haven't watched it but from all the discussion i read its abt basically johnny takin revenge on numfon's family as in the past her parents caused his parents to die or something...so he manages to marry her and then takes revenge on her like a psycho by raping,abusin n torturin her several times also when she gets pregnant..in the end she takes the bullet instead of him..and am not sure abt the end....hope this helps!!