IS AUM GAY?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol thai society is not accepting of gays. they're looked down on but dere seems to be a lot of dem dere for some reason haha

I thought Thailand is so accepting of gay people. So what's the prob if Aum is gay?
lol...that's what i thought too...i mean Thailand is predominantly Buddhist and this is a religion where peace and acceptance takes center stage...we are encouraged to accept others and wish for them to have a better life in the next lifetime if they are indeed transsexual or gay, but they should be accepted...someone's sexual orientation doesn't determine their character and as long as they don't steal or kill, then i really don't see the problem... i think it's key to be open-minded and accepting...:) although i'm definitely not a fan of aum a., i don't think his sexual orientation should make him any lower or higher in anyone's eyes...everyone has a personal right to live as they feel comfortable (to the extent that they don't harm others)...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
If my dear Atichart is in fact gay, then I hope he pairs up with my other favorite actor, Rome.
lome... yr comment is so funny... but girls... please wish that it is not true or i ll lose to hot guys to dream about ...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ haha.. girl.. you can still dream about him even if he's gay.. at least you know he wont be kissing other girls. :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thats what I said back there Lome; lmao ..like page 2 I think lol .... wouldn't it be good if he's gay so no other girl could have him? lmao >.< but I was just kidding -.- i know how I would feel if my pra'eks were gay.. I would mainly be upset that they can't be with my nang ek LOL the gay factor don't matter to me I'll still think he's hot LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. readin the comments were hilarious lol.. hahaha..

aum atichart.. lalala.. one hot n sexy man.. lalalala.. xp .. >_< ..